
First of all I would like to thank you all for your encouraging, and silly, comments.
The pj party sounds great! Sitting around in pj's talking about men, sex and spanking could be a very enjoyable night.
Tigger has graciously decided to take on all our spankings. Not sure how that's going to help me, but it's really kind of her. ;) Now, where is that link to Dante, he might want to hear about this.
As for the m&m's and fudge brownie ice cream...why didn't I think of that? That really would have been the icing on the cake. But thanks for the thought Shy.
Now, some things I learned during my pity party.
1. Wearing your sweats with the paint stains on them and the tee shirt that says, Worlds Best Mom, but it reads, old Bet Mm, and has a orange cheeto stain on it, to pick up your kid from school....not a good idea. You're bound to see Patty Perfect, picking up her perfect children Pasty and Peter. Not only will you see her with her perfect hair and perfect clothes and her make-up perfectly done, but she will want to talk to you about the next PTA meeting. If you think staying in the car will help you avoid Patty Perfect, YOUR WRONG! She will hunt you down and if this happens to you, make sure your teeth aren't orange from the cheetos, and the socks that you're wearing with your flip-flops don't have holes in them because nobody wants to see your big ugly toe.
2. Pity parties aren't nearly as much fun if you actually have to get out of bed. Plan ahead, if possible. Go to the bathroom before entering the bed and make sure you start the party AFTER you pick up children from school. Otherwise, read #1 again.
3. Eating cheetos in bed with cheesecake may taste good at the time, but later that night when your husband finds orange stains and cheesecake crumbs in bed, he won't be happy about it, and chances are your going to have the change the sheets before he will even sit on the bed.

4. Watching daytime tv can be very cathartic. Little House on the Prairie is always good for a cry, but you know you've lost it if your crying over the commercials.
5. Although cheesecake and cheetos both claim to have cheese in them, they don't. Not only that, but if you're going to consume large quantities of these, you might keep the pepto handy.

6. Pity partys can only last so long. Eventually you have to throw out all the junk food and make dinner for the family. Eventually, your husband will very nicely tell you that you smell disgusting and if you don't get up and take a shower he will take you outside and hose you down. Eventually, you have to stop crying over Laura Ingalls and get back to life. Eventually.
7. A cheesecake hangover is no laughing matter. Your stomach can only handle so much. I'd tell you more, but some of you might be eating right now and I wouldn't want to ruin that for you. Just know, it's NOT pretty.
8. A spanking after a pity party is bittersweet. You know you don't want it. You know you need it. Your husband is MORE than willing to give it. As a matter of fact, he WANTS to give you a spanking. In the end (the sore end) it does help put things in perspective.
9. Pity parties are only fun if there are people around to feel sorry for you. They aren't nearly as fun if the people around you could care less about your party. Its even worse if the people around you constantly insist on telling you how great your life is. I do NOT want to hear how great my life is. It takes the pity right out of the party.
10. Finally, and listen closely because this is the most important thing I learned during my pity party. The house does NOT, and I repeat, NOT clean itself. So when the pity party is over, the cleaning must begin. If mom is throwing herself a pity party, the kids will throw a real party all over the house. And kids being kids, they will NOT clean up after. Of course, this then leads to a spanking, which you need but don't want. It also leads to dish pan hands.
Anyway, feel free to print these helpful pity party hints for yourself. It would be a shame if I couldn't save anyone from the cheesecake hangover and cheeto stained sheets.
As for me and Bossman, he spanked my butt, but good! He then proceeded to give me a fantastic orgasm. Of course this only happened after I changed the sheets on the bed and took a shower.
The next day, it was sex first and spanking second. Which now brings me to topic of my next post. Is there a difference in spanking if it is before sex or after sex. YES people, yes there is. I plan on studying this further to give you my final analysis. But, don't expect the results until next week. I have alot of cleaning to do.....
later...
P.S. I know this is a rambling, jumbled mess, but that is how life is going right now. Don't worry, I'm fine. Thanks for all your support! HUGS!!!!
Grace~ As always you had me cracking up. Then I got to the picture of that little pink bunny and thought "who taught her how to post pictures anyhow." LOL Great post!!! I'm glad you're back out here playing with us. I missed you!!!
ReplyDeleteEva
We ALL most definitely missed you, Grace. As I told Theresa yesterday, I think I got everyone's bouncies for a few days... SORRY!!!
ReplyDeleteBut did ya have to show your appreciation by going and announcing my offer to the ENTIRE blogging community, right there on your POST???
Geez, Dante doesn't wander too far from home in bloggerland yet but he is stretching his legs a little more every day... hurry up and post something new, will ya!!!
As it is, I'm still lacking the schoolgirl spanking AND I've been told that I'll be "feeling" my new toy on my birthday... whether he rools both spankings into one or splits them up, it hardly matters. No matter what, I'm do for an ass-tanning... YOW!!!
Hugs and so glad you feel better!
Tiggr
Grace,
ReplyDeleteI was laughing so hard the kids came to see what was up as I was reading your post. I can soooooooooo relate. Personally, brownie fudge ice cream, sun chips and my one glass of wine put me right over the edge. I still think it is a conspiracy that chocolate is bad for us. No way! Anyhoo...glad you are feeling more like yourself again.
Shy
Shy~ Those wouldn't happen to be the Garden Salsa Sun Chips would they??
ReplyDeleteyum....
Eva
Ha, ha, ha. I’m sooooo glad silly Tiggers don’t know what their trainers do when they aren’t looking over their shoulders. Otherwise, it’d be my ass in the proverbial sling. Thanks for mentioning Tigger’s wonderful new attitude toward volunteerism. That reminds me, I still owe Annie fanny a schoolgirl spanking. I think it’s time to go Tigger hunting …
ReplyDeleteDante
Yeah!!!!!!! Grace is back and playing with us. I'm on vacation and I still had to check. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteElis
Eva~
ReplyDeleteYes! I love the salsa and cheddar Sun Chips. The bag never lasts very long in this house. I have taken to strategically hiding them around the house.
Shy
Nice to see you dear Grace, I'm glad that you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteNo doubt the spanking helped.
I'm reliably informed that spankings after sex hurt much more, this can be cured by another round of, yes you guessed it, sex. :-)
Warm hugs,
Paul.
They are all right another laugh out loud one. And I needed it, because I am having a pity party too. Where did you find that pink bunny. Please just tell me the words you put in the search to find it. I gotta know. Glad you are back and better.
ReplyDeleteBut I am still am not cleaning the house I don't care what happens.
XOXO