funny

Bossman told me a funny story about work. I just HAD to share it with you all.

Seems one of the guys at work didn't do something he was suppose to do. Bossman emailed one of the supervisors and told him the problem.

The supervisor e-mails back one very funny line:

Looks like he needs a case of red ass.


So spanko or not? I know what I think, what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I am not sure. We are all so secrtive that although I am sure we would be thinking it I am not sure we would say it. Then again who but us would even think that line about another adult? I have a feeling you might hear that pharse repeated sometime in your future.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, I've always thought that there are more of us that we dream of.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, how funny! The other day at work, our receptionist came to me and told me that I didn't email her something she had asked me for yet. I told her I was sorry and she said "do you need a spanking?" Did she really want the answer to that? LOL

    ReplyDelete