Do I?

Life has a way of surprising you at moments when you don't expect it. Or maybe it's not life, it's Bossman, that is doing the surprising.

So, Bossman has taken more of an interest in spanking me lately. Would love to say these have been good girl spankings, but that would be lying. What I did to deserve the spankings really isn't important here....what is important is this......

What does Bossman use when it's not a good girl spanking? The BS! (back scratcher, for those not paying attention.) Why does he have to use that? We have a nice assortment of spanking implements. We have a nice wooden hair brush that has hardly seen use, on hair or butt. We have a bath brush, which is evil, but not as evil as the BS. We have wooden spoons, wooden spatulas, paint stirrers. Yes Friends, we have all kinds of wonderful implements to choose from. So I ask the question again...Why the BS?

So, the BS is the worst of the implements. So what if the BS makes the best impression on me. I realize that I'm suppose to be learning a lesson and that spankings for bad girls aren't suppose to be enjoyed...but...but....

Ok, fine! I know the answer to the question. But I don't have to like it.

Nope, I don't like it one bit!








Or do I?

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Grace!
    Davey uses a backscratcher on me, too, to "teach me a lesson", and I have TOLD him I hate it! It really hurts! Whereupon he patiently explained that THAT is the whole point! He doesn't just lecture, he asks questions (the sort for which an answer is not necessary) and then demands I answer them!
    He always asks what I should do if I dont want to be spanked hard with the BS... and I have to answer, "behave!" ...grrr, I HATE it when he does that!

    Or do I?

    Love n hugs, xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles at Daisy's comment. Do you suppose 'its SUPPOSED to hurt!' is a phrase they teach in Dom school? I hear that from M all the time!!

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, "it's supposed to hurt," is the perfect answer!!!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only commenter with the real question? Of course we want to know what you did. Did you forget you are talking to at least one detail whore??

    Bad as the BS is the bath brush is worse if used very long at all. '

    As for you 'not liking it one bit' I think the answer to 'Or do I' is the telling answer.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Hubby has not taken any interest in giving bad girl spankings, but just to be on the safe side there will be no BS in my house. :)

    PS: I'm with PK, what was it that inspired Bossman?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with PK, I'd love to know what you did :)

    A BS now that's one we haven't used but even though we haven't, think I would still prefer it to the bath brush or the hair brush.


    P is always telling me "of course it hurts, it's supposed to" what can you say to that.

    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daisy, answering while being spanked should be outlawed! How are we suppose to say anything but OW? Let alone listening to the questions...GRRRRR.

    M:e, Dom school is definitely where they taught that. I'm thinking we should re-write the books for that class.

    Paul, of course you would agree! I would expect nothing less.

    PK, I knew you would ask, but frankly it's just not important! if things keep going the way they are, I may post about it. I don't want to jinx it.

    K, you are a wise woman to keep the BS out of your house. It's not fun!

    Ronnie, try to stay away from the BS, it's just not fun. :)

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete