Or do both!
1. Apparently there's some sort of chores that Bossman wants me to do and apparently if I don't do them I get spanked.
2. Monday was a hot sunny day. Today was sunny but not so hot.
3. 2009 has been interesting so far.
4. Bossman tried the backscratcher that was it. Now I can't pry it out of his hands!
5. For too long I've been putting off cleaning the bathroom.
6. I am not obsessed with spanking; I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating tacos, tomorrow my plans include going to a friends for potluck and Sunday, I want to relax!
Grace dear girl, I'll do my best to have a good week-end.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
Hey girl. This was a good Friday Fill in. I keep wanting to try it but Fridays and Saturdays are taken with Fantasy Friday. Would Thursdays work I wonder?
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Lovely Friday Fill in.
ReplyDeleteHere's mine Grace, but I didn't know how to highlight my answers so put them in brackets, not the same though, hope you don't mind.
1. Apparently there's some sort of (virus going around)
2. (Beautiful) sunny day.
3. 2009 (has been very good for me so far).
4. (I told him to go and take a hike) that was it.
5. For too long I've been putting off (going on a diet)
6. I am not obsessed with (spanking), I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to (going for a walk with P), tomorrow my plans include (visiting with family) and Sunday, I want to have a (lovely Sunday lunch and a glass of wine)!
I enjoyed that.
Have a lovely weekend.
Ronnie
xx
Grace!!!
ReplyDeletei did it!! lol :)
i had always rushed on fridays to get on line and read yours, but had never ever made one! and it was so much fun that i guess i will make them each friday!! :)
huge hugs!!
löthianne
Nice blog, including the design which is just superb. I've linked to you from http://www.artofauthority.com regards, Alex
ReplyDeletePaul, I hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletePK, they don't post the new ones until Thursday night, but you could always go back in the archives and do your own! OR, why not post them before or after the story? Or, just stop by my blog and do them in my comments!
Ronnie, thanks for joining in! I too have put off going on a diet for WAY too long!
löthianne, I'm stopping by your site next, can't wait to see yours!
Alex, thanks for stopping by, my friend Ceeci did the design! I'll stop by your site.
HUGS!
grace
Ok, Grace, here goes!
ReplyDelete1. Apparently there's some sort of IDEA IN DAVEYS HEAD THAT SPANKING WILL CURE ME OF BEING A BRAT....
2. EVERY DAY THAT I AM DAVEY'S WIFE IS A sunny day IN MY HEART, NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER.
3. 2009 HAS BEEN THE LONGEST TIME I HAVE SPENT WITH DAVEY so far.
4. OH, DEAR.. that was it. I WENT TOO FAR.... I SAW THE LOOK IN HIS EYE WHEN I CHEEKED HIM IN THE SHOP....
5. For too long I've been putting off DECLUTTERING THE HOUSE.
6. I am not obsessed with FEELING DAVEYS HAND ON MY ASS; I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to DOING YET MORE PAPERWORK, tomorrow my plans include GOING TO WORK, ACTING AS A TAXI, AND SEEING MY GRAND DAUGHTER, and Sunday, I want to CHILL IN THE HOT TUB!