Once again we are off to Vegas! We are leaving on Sunday morning and we will be coming home Thursday night.
All this means is I probably won't be posting much. For some reason most hotels in Vegas don't give you free wi-fi. We are staying at the Hilton. They want to charge me 15 bucks a day for internet service. YIKES! I-don't-think-so!
D has internet at her house so I may pop in briefly. But I doubt I'll post anything. I will check emails though.
Don't worry though, I've got my list all ready for Tuesday. I love that blogger will let you decide what day to post things on, so I don't have to post it myself.
D is doing ok. She had treatment a week or so ago and she says she's feeling better. We don't know what treatment they will be doing next. She will probably be going to Texas for further treatment. There is a cancer hospital there, so that's going to be a good place for her to be. I just hope they get on the ball and do something quick, for the tumors on her lungs are just getting bigger.
As for our trip....we plan on taking it easy. Lots of sitting by the pool and hanging out with D. Nothing to strenuous. We just want to relax and enjoy.
I hope you all have a great Easter! Ours will be spent on the road. It takes 6 to 7 hours to get to Vegas from our house and we are leaving bright and early Sunday morning. The kids Easter baskets are full of candy and DVD's and video games for the kids to watch on the way there.
Ta ta for now!
Some relaxing time by the pool sounds just what the doctor ordered, for you all.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time sweety, relax and enjoy.
love and hugs xxx
Hiya Grace,
ReplyDeleteSafe journey, and may the precious time you spend there be a blessing to you all. Our prayers for strength and healing continue. Enjoy what you have, keep building faith, keep expecting that miracle!
God bless you and may you have a joyous Easter. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We'll miss you! Come back soon!!
ReplyDeleteWe will be traveling on Easter too so I will think about you. Have a wonderful Easter with you family. Mollie will be surprised but the Easter bunny is going to be able to find her here too.
ReplyDeleteLOve you, email when you can.
PK
Relaxing by the pool sounds amazing; I could use some of that too, can I come? I'll let you hold Lily! *winks*
ReplyDeleteSeriously, sounds like a nice relaxing visit; enjoy. All our best and love to D. {{{{{hugs}}}}}
M:e, I think the pool will be a delight. We will meeting some of D's support group and also we will be meeting her in-laws. We will just have fun being in the present and we will worry about the future when the future comes!
ReplyDeleteDaisy, your prayers and good wishes are just what we need. You have a great Easter too!
Eva, I'm just a text away! You won't miss me at all! LOL
PK, I will think of you while we are on the road! I have no doubt that the Easter bunny will find Mollie.
Amber, I'll be waiting for you by the pool. I would love to hold Lily! Enjoy your precious family!
HUGS!
grace
Btw, how good are you to travel there for D? :)
ReplyDeleteGood people, proud to know you. :)
Hope you enjoy relaxing...
ReplyDeleteStill thinking of D and wishing her well...
just wanted to say hello as I play catch up... :-) hugs, terps