and now for this important commercial......

Did you notice a change around here???

Blogger has decided that you can go beta for your blog now. Since I have no idea what this means, I thought I would check it out. After reading about it, it seemed like it would be a good idea to change my blog over to beta. From all the reading I had done, it seems that you can change your blog around, change colors, add links, and all kinds of great things with just your mouse. Sounded like I could add things and move things around without having to know html.

I'm a fairly bright person when it comes to the internet, but I still have no clue about html. I figured out how to put up links, but I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to adding other features to my blog. People out there know how to add movie clips, links, cool icons, pictures and such. I was proud of myself just for figuring out the links.

Anyway, this post does have a point...I promise!

The point is, I switched my blog over to beta. I LOVE IT!!!

So far, it's been great. It's super easy putting new links in. I can rearrange my blog any way I like. If I want the links on the left and the archives on the right, by george, I can! All I have to do is click and drag! How easy is THAT???

Notice all the different colors on my blog? I can pick a different color for just about anything on the page. I can change the font, and the font size!

All that with just a click of my button!

I still can't figure out how people manage to put such cool things in their posts, but I'm learning, and I think this beta stuff is really helping me out!

If any of you are html challenged like I am, consider switching over. It's super easy and alot of fun!

later.....

p.s. school starts day after tomorrow!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Grace:: This is looking wonderful. The font size is great and the colors are fun too! I've been seeing all the buzz about Beta the past few days, but I'm hesitant. I'm one of those people that has dedicated far too many hours and energy getting my site to be just the way I like it. The idea that I could lose just one thing is enough to keep me clinging to the old ways.

    As for adding all that cool stuff to a site, it's easier than doing links. If you'd like to know, I'd be happy to share.

    Keep up the good work and enjoy the power of one button fine tuning.

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ps::is someone excited about school starting tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace!!
    Don't just tell me it's wonderful, tell me what to do!!! Your site looks super. I do love the font size. Bifocals are a bitch! No kidding where did you read all this stuff?

    I have to add that not everyone is thrilled about school beginning. Me for one!!! But I am happy for you!

    Love,
    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace,

    Your blog looks great! I tried the beta as well, but I haven't done much with it yet. Maybe I'll watch you for a while first.

    Have fun!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new look Grace, anything that makes it easier to read, well!! As it is I have special glasses for the computer.
    I know absolutely nothing about html, I'm happy that way.
    Hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete