New addition


So I bet you didn't know I was expecting a new additon to my family. On Friday, the new additon arrived! We have a bouncing baby boy! He weighs in at 5 ounces. He's got green eyes. He's actually 9 weeks old and he's just about the cutest kitten EVER!!! We've been trying to think of names all weekend, but we haven't really come up with anything permenent. Right now we are calling him Mr. Kittles. But none of us can remember to call him that and we end up calling him kitty. So any name suggestions would be great!

Enough kitty talk for now. I bet you all think I've been holding out on you all and I've gotten some good spankings. Nope. Nothing, nada, zip, zero, zilch!

No fair! I've been really naughty. I've been sassy. I've been moody. I've been very very bratty. So now that school has started I've been anxiously waiting for my due punishment. But poor Bossman has been super busy. Not able to come home like he usually can. Not able to take care of business here at home. sniff sniff!

Bossman promises that soon we will be back on track. Hopefully this week will be the week to get things going again.

Now, do you think I should clean the bathroom today? Or should I make it extra messy so he will HAVE to spank me? These are the questions that must run thru a spankos mind. I know they run through mine!

Have a great week everyone!
later......

Update: YES, that is my kitty! I am so proud of myself! I FINALLY figured out how to post a picture! Can't figure out how to do it from the net, but I'm getting there. Sometimes it's a real curse being blonde and all!!!

8 comments:

  1. Grace, I've never met a dumb blond, they've all had plant to say for themselves. *G* Boom Boom!!!
    I hope Bossman gets you sorted soon, Mel hated it when she had to wait.
    Be careful what you call him, you may have to call him in from outside.
    Big hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace~ Adorable kitty!! You're blond? I absolutely did NOT have the pictured about you at all. Isn't it funny how we get in our heads what people look like?

    If you can't figure out how to post from the web you could always right click on it, save it to your computer and then do it like you did with the kitty.

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul: I'll be careful, but not TOO careful!!! ;)

    Eva, I did it!!!

    Now I need some NAMES people...names for the kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hip! Hip! Hooray! You got an image to post and it was one you took yourself, too cool.

    Um, I have to ask you something about your 'boy' kitty. If I'm not mistaken, your kitty looks like a calico. I seem to recall reading somewhere that all calico cats are female. You might want to check again, just in case. :D

    How about something non-gender specific like: "Nikko" (which is Japanese for 'cat') or "Skoshi" (which means 'little'...it's a long o sound)

    Congrats on the pictures, Blondie!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ceeci, I READ that about calicos!!! But after comparing his behind to some I found on the internet, I think he is a he!

    We've checked numerous times, and we are going with "he" for now!

    As for the names, those are great! I'll tell the gang about them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Grace, Remember that list of names Bonnie gave me when we named Adam? How about one of those?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you serious? There are pictures of cat's backsides on the internet? What do they call it "kitty porn?" *Squeeee* couldn't resist!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    One more thing...now that you can put up images, where is your avatar? You know, that cute little picture everyone else has that accompanies their name, you need one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kitty is beautiful. Looks just like my Isabel. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete