It DID!!
The kids decided to spend the night and grandmas house Saturday night. Can you believe it??? A night alone with Bossman, and NO kids!!!
Where do I begin to tell you about it? I can hardly believe my good fortune. When we first got home, we did our own thing. I got on the computer, he grabbed a magazine to read and went in the other room. I sat here for about 10 min and then I thought, AM I NUTS??? What am I doing here? I've got my husband to myself and I should be taking full advantage of him.
So I went to the bedroom and laid next to him. Asked him, "whatcha reading?" He just looked at me and said, "nothing important". Then he said, "I think it's time for me to spank you", to which I said, "nah, we can just skip it." But he prevailed! Hooray for Bossman!!!
First he had me stand against the wall by the closet. He pulled down my pants and unhooked my bra. While I stood there, he got down all the instruments of my torture. Paint stirrer (not bad) wooden spoon (horrible, evil thing) bamboo backscratcher (horrible, but not too bad) and he lined them all up on the bed.
After he got all ready, he led me to his lap. He started with just his hand, which was good, but after not having been spanked for a long time, it really hurt. Then he kept switching instruments so I never really knew which one was coming next. It really hurt, but it was a good thing.
After my butt was pretty much on fire, (thanks Bossman) he had me stand against the wall again. He placed a blindfold on me. While I was standing there, I could hear him going back and forth from the bathroom and the linen closet. I wasn't really sure what was coming next.
He laid me on my back on the bed, and I could feel a towel under me, so now I had a pretty good idea what he was going to do. That's right folks, if you haven't guess by now, he shaved me. Yep, shaved the kitty clean.
Oh my goodness, it was so erotic. We didn't say a word, he worked in silence. I couldn't see, so I was in a world all my own. He used his electric razor and his beard trimmer. Just so you know, those electric razors make great vibrators!!!
Needless to say after Bossman made me nice and smooth, he really got me going. Oh yessssss, baby, he really got me going.
This is where I have to leave you all to your imaginations. Let me just say, I'm a really happy camper today!
Countdown til school starts....2 weeks and 2 days.
later.....
Wow! Sounds AWESOME!!! I can't wait until all of ours are old enough to do sleepovers or be in school on occasion!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnon for now :-)
Thanks for stopping by Anon! Believe me, it's great when the kiddies are away, but summer is evil, not much time to play.
ReplyDeleteLucky for me, Bossman has a flexible schedule, so once school starts he can come home and give me what I deserve!!! ;)
Way to go Bossman!! Nothing like taking matters into your own hands. MoJo has been trimming and shaving my coochie since he told me that's how he prefers his coochie. I shaved me twice, but botched it both times and now refuse to do it myself. Actually, and you now know this, there is something quite erotic about having someone else perform such an intimate task.
ReplyDeleteOh, and yippee on the spankings too! But really I'm more impressed about the shave.
**Big Hugs**
Grace, that's a lovely post, good for you on the spanking. Isn't it lovely when your man shaves you.
ReplyDeleteI always shaved my Mel, she adored it, and I enjoyed it too.*G*
Be well Grace and enjoy.
Big hugs,
Paul.
You all make me smile!
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to get such lovely comments.
Big hugs to all of you!!!!
erica, it's not the dumbest thing ever!!! I was so nervous the first time he did it. But it's very erotic. It's a bonding experience...for sure!!!
ReplyDeleteeva, it was a great night, and yes, I'm still glowing. (but not my behind.) ;(
Glad you both had such a fun time. It certainly beats typing on the computer. Never let an opportunity pass by.
ReplyDeletebottoms up
Mike
Once I was in the hospital and my husband shaved my legs. I thought that was intimate! Good for you both.
ReplyDelete