Tigger posted this on her blog last Friday. I thought it was interesting, so I thought I would answer.
1. What are you punished for?
I get punished if I wear underwear to bed. I also get punished for not cleaning the bathroom. If I get too crazy, he may punish me to get me back on track. Sometimes he just spanks me to remind me who's in control.
2. How are you usually punished? (spanking, lines, corner time, etc.)
Corner time and Spankings
3. Does your punishment vary depending on the misbehavior?
No, although implement may change the general punishment usually stays the same.
4. What are you most often punished with? (Any and all possible implements)
bamboo backscratcher, wooden spoon, hand, paint stirrer, pingpong paddle.
5. Are those implements reserved exclusively for punishment?
other than the back scratcher, yes. (of course Bossman uses his hand for other things!)
6. Do you receive a certain number of strokes?
no, Bossman just spanks until he feels I've had enough
7. If so, how many or what range?
Not applicable (as mentioned above)
8. Have you ever been told to pick your own punishment?
no
9. If so, were you harder on yourself than your Dom/me?
no
10. How often are you punished for real offenses (on average)
if it's not summer, probably once or twice a week
So, there you have it. This is how it works in our house. I would encourage some of the rest of you to answer these questions. They can be quite informative!
FYI: School starts Wednesday!!!!!!
later......
Well Grace, at least you know where you stand, at least twice a week.
ReplyDeleteIt's always nice to learn more about people I like.
Thanks Grace.
Hugs,
Paul.
HUGS, Paul!
ReplyDeleteI like you too!
Hiya Grace,
ReplyDeleteSorry I'm more than a bit behind on my blog-rolling and visiting with my blogger friends. I feel especially bad about it here since I "inspired" this post!!
Your Bossman sounds a lot like my Dante, doing it whenever the feeling strikes (pun intended). Good for you that school has started, eh? I hate it when real life interferes with consistency of discipline...
Big hugs!
Tigger