
After having a recent pity party, today is a day to be extra grateful. Believe me, it takes the pity right out of pity party if you start thinking about all the things you have to be thankful for. So on to the Ms.

Music is an important part of my life. Bossman plays guitar, and does it quite well, I might add. My daughter sings like an angel. I've even been known to sing solos in church. I like all kinds of music. Music can reach the depths of my soul.

M&M's need no introduction. They are chocolate and they don't melt in your hand. Although, I don't keep them in my hand long enough to test this theory.

Magic is all around us. The magic of a sunset, the magic of wonderful sexual encounter, the magic of a spanking. Not to mention magic tricks. I love watching magic tricks.

Mountains are all around me. They are majestic and mysterious. They are Gods handiwork in plain view.
I'm sure there is plenty of M's that I am not listing today. But these are the most important ones in my life right now. I did save the most important M for last.

Bossman starts with M. He is kind, considerate, loving and caring. He is the best father my children could ever hope to have. He takes care of me better than I take care of myself. His strength carries me through life. He has a great sense of humor. I love laughing with him. I am honored and humbled to call this man my husband. He is my soul-mate and the love of my life. I am beyond grateful to have this man in my life. These words do not even come close to how I feel about him. All I can say now is, I love you, babe! You will forever be my Bossman.
Enjoy your M day!
later.....
Hmmm wonder what M name Bossman could have??? Oh well he will always be bossman to me!!!
ReplyDeleteA short but wonderful list dear Grace and your paean in praise of Bossman was sheer poetry.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Now I have a mental image of Bossman playing and you singing. I always love your lists!
ReplyDeleteElis
What kinds of music do you guys like?
ReplyDeleteGreat list. Great pictures. I want mountains!!!!
Eva
I loved your illustrated list, Grace! Bossman is a luck "M" to have such an adoring Mate.
ReplyDelete*hugs* to you -- SuZQ ♣
Thank you all for your comments.
ReplyDeleteWe like ALL kinds of music, but he likes heavy metal 80's stuff. (but not for church)
Yes, Bossman often plays the guitar for me or for my kids in church. He has a wonderful ear and can pretty much play song that I want to sing. For church, Amy Grant is my favorite. Both of my kids like to sing for church also.
What can I say, music is in our family!
HUGS!
grace