Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad.....

I'm not really in the mood for blogging. In fact, I'm not in the mood for much lately.

It will be 2 years tomorrow that my Grandma died.

Bossman and I are drifting apart right now. Don't worry about us, we will be fine.

I don't feel like doing anything but sleeping.

I think I'm getting sick.

My life is in a rut.

Could this be hormones? Let me check the calendar....

I don't like myself right now.

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some worms! (remember that book?)

Ok, I'm done now. I'll be in my bed, under the blankets having a pity party if anyone needs me! (now, what is in the junk food cabinet? I hope there is chocolate, I NEED chocolate!)

I know, I know what you're all thinking, I do NOT need a spanking. Nope, I don't. I don't need anything but junk food. Cookies, candy, if I wasn't so down I would go to the store and get cheesecake. YES, cheesecake, that's what I need. But I DON'T need a spanking!

And don't even think of telling Bossman that I do!

later......

12 comments:

  1. Yup, you need a spankin'! :)

    AngelBrat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alrighty then.

    You don't need a spanking? You need junk food? Okay then you're gonna need a spanking for eating all that CRAP!!

    Seriously though I wondered where you've been. Could be hormonal.. what'd the calander say?

    I'm sorry about your grandma. I know how that sucks. Shoot, I lost my parents before my grandparents. That sucked. I was 9 when dad died. Then I was 16 when mom died.

    I'm with you on the sick thing. All you parents send your darlings back to us with colds and stuff... I've been fighting crud for over a week now. Tonight I can't breathe. Had to get out the vicks.

    Nobody likes me either but you can keep the worms. Just pass the chocolate. Oh, and one more thing... cancel the pity party and come back out and play with us!!

    Come on everybody... Grace needs a group hug!!

    *big hugs*

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Grace - I sure know the mood you're in. I think you're wrong, though... you need a spanking! What's Bossman's number? If you don't need a spanking, then you need a hug, so here is one: *hugggggggg* Hope you're mood lifts soon.

    SuZQ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to your blog, Grace. My huge bag of M&M's and brownie fudge ice cream are sitting right here ready to share. Come on over!

    Hang in there! :)

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get what ever you need

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I love you!! But I have sure felt like this plenty. I agree that junk food is the answer. That and picturing everyone of us in you living roomin our PJ's sharing your cheesecake and passing around a bottle of wine (and I don't even drink!) During our PJ party we will compare notes on hot sex and spanking then we can all go back to our men and get the real thing. But girls night out first!!

    Keep talking to us!!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace,

    Do what you gotta do. We understand.

    Need or not, you're holding a ticket to sore bottom city. The sooner you get on the train, the sooner things will go back to the way they used to be.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Grace, I reckon you need a stress buster and after you've had a nap on that, a nice good girl and what naturally follows, if that doesn't work then go for the chocolate and junk food.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know exactly how you feel, and it may have something to do with the moon or the tides because I feel exactly the same way today. But I am so down, I don't even want the junk food. Maybe bed is the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    Tomorrow is another Day in the Life...things will be brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, I have a novel idea and a choice for you... first the cheesecake, then the spanking? Or first the spanking, then the cheesecake...

    Either way, you most definitely need BOTH!!

    Hugs... and I liked the idea of picturing us all sitting in your living room in our jammies!

    Who knows? Maybe the spanking I'm getting later today could be for you, too? Why not, why don't I just take EVERYONE'S spankings... what's one more? Uh, wait a minute, forget that I said that... and I REALLY hope Dante never hears that I said that...

    Tiggr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well it is ok...Tiggr and I figured it out. Someone, wiser than us, decided that today Tiggr needed extra bounciness and there was only so much to go around so she got mine and yours. And I am always willing to help a friend in need. And I think she is getting spanked anyway so....I think we should be back to normal very soon. I hope so. When I read your post in my gloomy mood today, I thought of that George Jones song "I Hate Everything." Well I don't hate everything...I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete