O is for the orange juice that I drank today
O is for the octopus that I saw on Survivor
O is for the octagon that forms my stop sign
O is for the orchid that I placed on my grandmas casket
O is for the on button on my friend George (he gives great massages too)
O is for the off button to the lights in my room
O is for the oxygen that I breathe in every day
O is for Oprah, who I date every day at 4
0 is for opening, the opening of a play, opening a new present, opening up to your partner
O is for Oscar the grouch, he's my childhood and my childrens childhood.
O is for the outragous life I seem to live
O is for organization, which I have little of
O is for office supplies, pencils, paper, rules and such
O is for my take-out order of chinese food
O is for the offer of help when life gets too much
O is for the ordinary people
O is for the only man I ever loved
O is for the orgasm that you gave me today
O is for October!
later.......
Great list. I love office supplies!
ReplyDeleteWhenever someone mentions stop signs, I immedicately think of the time my 5 year came home covered in blood. They were playing hide and seek and the stop sign was home. I had trouble explaining at the ER. "He ran into a stop sign." The doctor wanted to know if others were involved. "No doc he RAN into a stop sign.
Anyway good post and 2 in 2 days. I'm thrilled. I am posting later something just for you!
Theresa
Grace~ I love how you did your list. It made me feel nostalgic for some reason!! Great job!!
ReplyDeleteEva
Grace!
ReplyDeleteI thought I was the only one who watched surviver and Oprah too!
It's so good to be able to read what everyone has to say these days. I am looking forward to catching up.
Love,
Cassie
Great list, Grace! I just love Tuesday evenings when I can see what everybody wrote. I was telling my guy today that there was an unwritten code that each of us post our own lists before reading each others'. This makes it more fun to see what sort of spin we put on our lists.
ReplyDeleteI loved what you did with yours.. and Only man.. Offer of help.. and outrageous life.. really good ones!
Big hugs for you...
Suzy
Grace,
ReplyDeleteWonderful list. I love knowing I am not the only one who watches TV. Out here I feel like it is a dirty little secret. But if you and Cassie are doing it I am in good company!
Love,
Elis
Thank you all for your nice comments!
ReplyDeleteKitten, I know I haven't introduced you all to George. He's my Dr. Scholl back massager. He has 2 setting, hard and really hard! He also has a warming element. Lets just say, I don't use him for my back!
Hooray, I'm so excited to see Cassie back! Guess my secret is out, I'm a huge TV junkie! My DVR and I are on first name basis. I don't know what I would do if my DVR broke. Glad to hear Cassie and Elis are in the same shameful (NOT) boat!
HUGS!
grace
O is also for Ovations and that's what I'm giving you for your wonderful list today!!
ReplyDeleteSo, if you don't use your massager on your back, I guess you use it on your front. Yep, those massagers are great when you've done too much ab work!!!
Great list, Grace, I really enjoyed reading your thoughts.
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
Grace, your list is so beautiful and moving, thank you so much dear girl.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Dear Paul and Ceeci,
ReplyDeletethank you so much for your kind words. They mean alot to me.
One O word that I forgot is Ocean! The ocean is a big part of my life. It centers me. It makes me feel like I'm such a small part of the whole world. It also makes me feel like I can do anything.
Can't believe I forgot that very important O word.
HUGS!
grace
You and I share the need for the ocean... cool... I love finding out new things about people. New and very important things about what makes them tick!
ReplyDeleteAnd I also love that you put Octopus on the list... I even tried to think of an animal that began with O... I'd still have forgotten octopus but I did remember orangutan on my own... long after my list was up.
Big hugs,
Tiggr