
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Peter Piper privately peered over the peppers and saw Pattie. Pattie poked her pert patooty playfully out. Pattie was predominately a party girl, but Peter was a party pooper. Peters palm itched to paddle Patties patooty. Peter predicted Pattie would protest. But Peter persisted. Pattie was placed over Peters pickle barrel. Patties piercing protest was heard practically every place. Pattie professed her purity but Peter persisted. Peters paddle popped Patties patooty plenty. Peter pronounced Patties patooty perfect. Suddenly Peters package poked partially out. After Peter paddled Pattie, Peter poked Pattie with his penis. Peter and Pattie produced Peggy and Patrick.
Peter purposely paddled Patties patooty patiently, particularly pouncing on problems that plagued Pattie. Peter and Pattie were pleasantly pleased with their peculiar predicament. Their permanent pleasure was pleasing to all parties.
Peter and Pattie lived happily ever after.
Only one question remains...
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
Other P's that I just love:
Penis
packages
pens
plans
penguins
power
penetration
paddles
ponds
plays
programs
pencils
plans
planets
powder
plants
pure
prizes
privacy
people
party
P's I'm not so fond of:
poop
pimples
pricks
porcupines
pennies (they just annoy me..OK?)
later....
Too tooooo cute. Patooty? Is that a real word? Well I love it anyway. "Clapping" Yeah good job!
ReplyDeleteCeeCi loves pennies. They used to annoy me, but these days, I am rolling them!
Hey send me the ones that piss you off the most!
Hugs
Theresa
Grace~ THAT was FUN!! Great idea!!!
ReplyDeleteThis Suddenly Peters package poked partially out. was the best!!
Eva
Love the list Grace, wasn't Peter a Plucky Pheller.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Hahahahaha... I loved your list this week, Grace! Great story.. Peter's poor package. Oh my!!
ReplyDeleteI see by the first paragraph of yesterday's post that there is a spanking story in the previous post. I MUST come back and read that when I get back (when I may have a few of those myself).
Fun list, Grace.. thanks for the giggle.
More *pats* for you.. SuZQ
Grace!
ReplyDeleteI think that you are brilliant! I will not listen to any blonde comments from you! This list/story is great.
I am glad your back is getting better. Check my site tomorrow, I have I idea that might help those of us with kids still at home. That's if I get it all figured out and ready to post.
Love ya,
PK
Grace, this was priceless! Ever thought of writing childrens books? I adore alliterations and you filled this tale with them.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so what's wrong with pennies? I think they're splendid. I have a friend that has a squashed penny collection. She puts them through one of those roller things and has some cute souvenirs from all over. I really liked the one she has from New Orleans. Pennies are cool!
And so was your list for this week.
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
~Has that statcounter always been there or did you just put it up? You're getting quite handy with the little widgets and images!
Thanks for peeking, and giving praises! (dang, it's hard to get the p's out of my head!)
ReplyDeleteCeeci, the stat counter has been there for a couple of weeks. I have another on the bottom of the page, but I kept forgetting it was there. This one tells much more stats, which is fun, but I rarely even look at it. I guess the numbers just don't matter that much to me.
HUGS!
grace
Fantastic Grace! Incredible writing. I don't get to keep up on blogs every day so I read several posts at a time on everyone's sites when time permits. The posts I usually most want to comment on are ones a few days old so I usually don't comment, but this one was right on top. Yippie! The rest were great too, but this one was amazing.
ReplyDeleteDante
Wow, I'm honored Dante!
ReplyDeleteThank you very very much!
HUGS!
grace
You never cease to amaze, dear Grace!!! Goodness me... how DID I miss this yesterday... maybe the page didn't refresh cause I was absolutely sure that I was here... or maybe I'm just losing what's left of my mind...
ReplyDeleteYou are a winder to behold... lucky Bossman!
Grins and hugs,
Tiggs