Raindrops on Roses


Rain drops - Bossman and I love to walk in the rain. A rainy day with a good book, doesn't get better than that.

Roses- my favorite flower

Rosy bottoms- need I say more?

Razor- shaving the "kitty" (sorry Elis) is always fun if Bossman does it for me.

Right arm - Since I'm right handed, my right arm comes in handy.

races- Bossman loves nascar, so I am a fan by default! (Go Jeff Gordon!)

railroads - Again, Bossman has a passion for trains, big and small, so by default, I love the railroad too!

rubbers- very handy if you don't want a baby.

radio - what would I listen to in my car? My self? ewww, boring!

Richard - the name of my beloved Grandfather who passed away in 1988.

Rams - Once more by default, Bossmans favorite football team!

roller skating - This is where Bossman and I met.

Last but not least - redheads - My little man is a red head. He is the sweetest little boy in the world. He's tough as nails on the football field, but cuddley and sensitive at home. I wouldn't trade my red-head in for anything in the world, he is one of my most treasured loves.

Well, my brain is elsewhere today, so this is a very short list. I hope you all have a really Rosy Tuesday!

later......

7 comments:

  1. Yep there is just something special about a redhead what can I say!

    Rubbers...excellent one. Also a lifesaver!

    Great list the rose is beautiful against your template.

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Grace,
    That's a very thoughtful list. I really enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dear Grace, short but sweet.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So let's talk about just where that mind of yours is wondering, okay? We'd love to hear about it!

    Nice list by the way.

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have learned one thing blogging, the would is full of wonderful redheads!

    You say rubbers are handy, I wouldn't know, do you know that I have only seen one - one - in my whole life. That was 2 years ago when a colleague discovered my ignorance and went to her car to get one to show me. I don't know who the other teachers laughted at more, me for my sheltered life or her for carrying them in her car!

    Hugs Grace,
    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it interesting, the things we do by "default." I became involved in cycling by "default." Once I began understanding the ins and outs of the sport I became hooked.

    Okay, here's the truth...cyclists have absolutely gorgeous legs and the tighest butts on the planet and boy can they pump. Oops, I'll stop there.

    Great list, Grace! I agree with Theresa the rose looks wonderful against your template, nice choice.

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, Ceeci, I think I should take up cycling!!

    Thanks guys, I love hearing from you all!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete