Gone Campin'

If you haven't read about my vacation, scroll down, you're in for a big surprise!

As for me, I'm off to the beach. I'll be camping until Thursday, unfortunately, there are no internet connections at the beach!

Don't worry, I'll be home by the 4th! I can't miss out on fireworks!

I'm bringing my red-neck to valley girl translator so I can study up for my big vacation.

So, have a great week everyone! And just in case you were wondering....

Paul was right, the saying Sun don't shine on the same dog's tail all the time, means you'll get what you deserve.

Good job Paul!

HUGS!
grace

4 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation!

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going camping? Without us?

    Well, I never!!!!

    Have a blast!!!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, have a wonderful time, love you girl.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time Grace!
    I just read your post about your vacation and I have to say that I am green with envy! I can't wit to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete