1. When I look to the left, I see the new diamond that Bossman had put in my engagement ring for our 20th Anniversary.
2. My bedroom is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work, damn it!
4. Complaining done dirt cheap!
5. Voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any love for me feel free to leave me a comment.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having lots of sex with Bossman in a hotel room, tomorrow my plans include sigh-seeing and spending time with Bossman on the road and Sunday, I want to get home in time to watch the Amazing Race!
In case you haven’t guessed by now, Bossman and I are heading out for a road trip this morning in celebration of our anniversary. We are leaving the children home! YAY!
So, behave, be good, have fun while I’m gone and I’ll see ya’ll on Monday!
A diamond, a trip with out the kids? This sounds like you two knwo how to celebrate an anniversary! I know you both will have a ball! I left this comment because I have love for both you and bossman!!
ReplyDeleteBig old hugs,
PK
Have fun!
ReplyDelete