If I’m not mistaken, today is the letter F. I LOVE the letter F. I mean really….who doesn’t like a good F?
Fantasy: I don’t think I would have this blog without fantasy. Fantasy is what started me thinking of spanking, which led to the computer, which led to blogs, which led to my own blog.
Fish: We have a 72 gallon salt-water aquarium. We have beautiful fish. It’s such fun to sit and watch the tank. It’s like having a piece of the ocean right in my own livingroom!
Friends: I love my friends, but I don’t make them easily. Whether it be on the internet or in real life, I take time to make friends, but once they are my friends, I am very loyal. Be careful, once I’m your friend, it’s hard to get rid of me!
Fingers: Bossman has the best fingers. Being a guitar player means they are rather calloused but I LOVE them. They can be smooth to the touch and they can be rough at the same time. Watching them play the guitar is like watching magic.
Forgiveness: What would this world be like without forgiveness? People make mistakes. The world will never be perfect. If we choose not to forgive people how would we survive? I’m glad that when I make a mistake, my friends and family forgive me.
F*ck: Do you think I could post this list without that word? Did you? That word is usually used in a bad way, but man, sometimes when Bossman and I make love, it’s not really making love, it’s more like f*cking. Funny thing….when we are really getting hot and heavy, I tend to use that word a lot…and I don’t use that word any other time! So, I have to be grateful for that.
French fries: Yum! Need I say more?
Well, that’s my list for the week, I hope you all have a fantastic day!
Grace!! this list was amazing!! you are so right about forgiveness... this a big thing to be grateful, and of course the f*ck... what i was thinking when i did my own list?? lol!! whem i saw the french fries i was thinking french kisses too lol!!
ReplyDeletelove to read your GT lists!!!
hugs!!
löthianne
Love your list. Fantasy...yes, what would we do without that? :)
ReplyDeleteFish; I used to have an aquarium when I was with my ex but got tired of all the work. I really miss it though; you're right, they are so beautiful and peaceful.
Friends, I have more than I used to but I don't make them easily, either. Face-to-face or cyber.
Fingers - I hear a man's thumb is one third the size of his cock. Have ZERO clue whether that's right or not and I've yet to measure Dan's to see. I do like his hands too though.
Forgiveness - I forgive very easily, Dan says he's never met anyone as forgiving as I am. I'll get really really MAD, then I completely forgive and even forget what made me so angry in the first place. Except for abuse and lying; I cannot forgive the former and rarely forgive the latter.
French fries and fucking; now WHAT can be better than that? *grins*
Grace,
ReplyDeleteI love all your F's! The f*cking, the forgiveness and the french fries all are things we can't do with out. Now fantasies, gee I've never tried that! LOL!
Hugs,
PK
Hi Grace:
ReplyDeleteIt's just me :)....checking to see if you made your Gratitude List!
I love your list...how could I leave out forgiveness...and french fries...and F***ing!
I'm sure glad you remembered them.
Take care
AG
I loved your list Grace, thanks for sharing. Its amazing that we all have something different.
ReplyDeleteReading others, I kicked myself for leaving out family.
Ronnie
xx
LOve the GratiTuesday.
ReplyDeleteFriends - I bet your a great friend. I love my friends.
Family
fingers-can do so much with them.
french fries - they are a potato so a vegetable
frosting- especially chocolate
freezer - nice place to store ice cream lol
forgiveness -
fantasy - a great thing to have
friendship is wonderful and I relate very much to what you said...fantasies mmmmm...and feet - what can I say I like to dance
ReplyDelete