I know that I've been leaving a lot of "fluff" posts just to fill up space. I am sorry for that. It seems that I've lost a little bit of blogging mojo. I feel like I've been saying the same things over and over again and it's getting rather boring. I can't seem to think of anything remotely interesting to talk about.
Of course, I could talk about how the spanking mojo has returned to my house. I mean, this IS classified as a spanking blog, even if I don't talk about it that much any more. But, I feel like if I start talking about it, it will disappear as quickly as it appeared. It seems like that happens a lot when it comes to spanking. It seems like the moment I get excited about it, we lose it.
So, I won't talk about that now. I think I'll wait and see what happens with it.
Ok, you twisted my arm...I'll talk about it a little.
I'm still trying to process how I feel about it. Bossman seems to be taking more of an interest in what is going on around here. He also is taking more of an interest in my moods. So, he's been in more of a spanking mood when things aren't going the way they should.
And so far, it's going pretty good.
I like that he's taking more time to pay attention to me. It's not that he hasn't paid attention, but it's more that he just hasn't paid attention...like that. You know what I mean?
Instead of just getting mad when I'm not in a decent mood, he decides to change my mood. AND, instead of letting me get away with playing on the computer all day, he decides to give me some incentive to stay OFF my butt and get some stuff done.
Did I mention...I like it?
I may not like the actually spankings...yes, they do hurt! But I like that he is taking the time to bend me over his knee and remind me who's in charge.
Oh yes, I like it alot!
But anyway, I said I wasn't going to talk about it. So...
Let's change subjects.
D is in a hospital in Texas right now. She's at one of the top cancer hospitals in the nation and is hoping they will be able to treat her cancer with the lastest and greatest stuff they have! Everybody keep your fingers crossed that they will figure out a treatment plan that will give her a fighting chance!
Well, time for the N's! Everyone please take time out to be thankful today. It doesn't have to be N's, it can just be for life! Isn't life worth being thankful for?
Nests
nipples
naked
noses
naps
napkins
nectarines
Wow, N words are hard! I'm anxious to see what other words you all can come up with!
Tell me your N's and Have a grateful day!
I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for D....she, you and all the family are in my thoughts and prayers each day.
ReplyDeleteI also promise you and A-Z gratitude list one day...the whole alphabet in one go! You know already though that there is such a lot I'm truly grateful for and that I think about that every day.
love and hugs xxx
Grace, a nice post and an interesting list.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
I'm glad D is there and I pray that they can help her.
ReplyDeleteAs for the other - we won't talk about it just in case. We won't disuss it at all you lucky dog. I won't be green with envy, we'll just ignore it. Do you think Bossman would be willing to email Nick?
Hugs,
PK
Grace, Thanks again for starting the gratitude thing. I'm enjoying all the lists. It's to read you are enjoying, or are happy with your spankings. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear D isn't doing well. I'll pray for you all.
K
Great list, Grace, but I bet you are kicking yourself for forgetting NURSES!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI will continue praying for D, I find prayers so much more effective than "crossing fingers"!!!
God bless you all. xxxxxxxxxx
I read your post and I feel like I understand what I am suppoes to do finally. There are reasons why I have not followed through in the past but I guess I just got fed up with your crappy moods, demanding tone, lazy house cleaning and low respect for me as head of the house. We shall see how the future goes but I am feeling good about what is going on right now.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
Bossman
Sheez! I know I asked you to read it, but do you have to ruin my reputation??? LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks babe...I really do love you!
HUGS!
me
OK I went a little overboard. Your not that bad. However I think we both agree that following through with this will make you a better wife and mother. Not that your a bad one now....
ReplyDelete