Thank you all for your wonderful birthday wishes! The day was great! My family came over for dinner and cake and they all gave me wonderful gifts. If you didn't read the comments from yesterday...here's what Bossman wrote.
"I wonder if Grace will mention that I made her blush tonight by putting in her birthday card that I owed her a birthday spanking. I think it was quite embarrassing for her to open that in front of her family looking at her. I got a kick out of it!!"
YES, it's true. He did right that in my birthday card and I think I turned 5 shades of red. It suddenly got very very hot in the room. Luckily, I didn't read that part aloud and I said the card was too mushy for them to read. As soon nobody was looking, I took that card and hid it under the presents, so nobody would try and read it. It was embarrassing, but the best part of the night. I loved it!
Well, that's it. I'm 41. Somehow I never thought I'd be in my 40's and here I am, 41. It's ok though....so far, so good!
On to Friday fill-ins!
1. Apples are to oranges as Facebook is to Myspace.
2. All backscratchers need to be burned and that's all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear the left over birthday cake calling.
4. Proudly wave your American flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but suffer the consequences, if you don't do your chores.
6. Bossman came home and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with backscratchers. (Grace took them in the back yard and burned them!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging at the house, tomorrow my plans include going to garage sales and Sunday, I want to sleep in!
Have a great weekend!
Glad it was a lovely birthday....and there's nothing wrong with a little blushing of the cheeks....whichever end they're at!!
ReplyDeletelove and hugs xxx
Happy you have a lovely birthday.
ReplyDeleteWished I had been a fly on the wall and seen your face when you opened the card.
Enjoy your weekend.
Ronnie
xx
How wonderful! I am so proud of Bossman I could just hug him, what a wonderful touch to your birthday.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had such a good day.
Hugs,
PK
It sounds like your celebration was lots of fun. I guess we're never too old to blush! Belated Happy Birthday! Meow
ReplyDeleteYes, I echo what everyone else is saying; no-one deserves a lovely birthday more than you, you are ONE LOVELY LADY!
ReplyDeleteBut, when do we hear about the event of the night, the great birthday spanking itself???? LOL
Hugs, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry late getting here wish birthday wishes. Hope you had a great day
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeletehttp://tinyurl.com/6yzfnh