I really am trying to write a decent post. I promise...I have written some words and everything. I promise, I will post it soon! Until then...enjoy my blast from the past....
Today is Gratitude Tuesday! In celebration of P I wrote a little story. Enjoy!

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Peter Piper privately peered over the peppers and saw Pattie. Pattie poked her pert patooty playfully out. Pattie was predominately a party girl, but Peter was a party pooper. Peters palm itched to paddle Patties patooty. Peter predicted Pattie would protest. But Peter persisted. Pattie was placed over Peters pickle barrel. Patties piercing protest was heard practically every place. Pattie professed her purity but Peter persisted. Peters paddle popped Patties patooty plenty. Peter pronounced Patties patooty perfect. Suddenly Peters package poked partially out. After Peter paddled Pattie, Peter poked Pattie with his penis. Peter and Pattie produced Peggy and Patrick.
Peter purposely paddled Patties patooty patiently, particularly pouncing on problems that plagued Pattie. Peter and Pattie were pleasantly pleased with their peculiar predicament. Their permanent pleasure was pleasing to all parties.
Peter and Pattie lived happily ever after.
Only one question remains...
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
Other P's that I just love:
Penis
packages
pens
plans
penguins
power
penetration
paddles
ponds
plays
programs
pencils
plans
planets
powder
plants
pure
prizes
privacy
people
party
P's I'm not so fond of:
poop
pimples
pricks
porcupines
pennies (they just annoy me..OK?)
Grace you are one of a kind and I love this!! Thanks for the chuckle now please keep working on that other post!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
PK
Grace, an ingenious little story and list, thamks for the chuckle.
ReplyDeleteLove amd warm hugs,
Paul.
Peter and Pattie sound like Perfect Partners! Meow
ReplyDeleteLovely post Grace,thanks for the laugh and a great list of P's.
ReplyDeleteRonnie
xx
Wow that takes talent. I could never do that. Great Babe!! Love ya
ReplyDelete