And...here we go!
1. It's cold and cloudy today.
2. BLT's would not be good without tomatoes.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is Olay complete all day moisture lotion.
4. Last weekend Bossman and I took a nice long ride.
5. Well, first of all, I did NOT have an attitude! And second of all, you should NOT have spanked me for it.
6. Bossman and I; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was HOT.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with the little man, tomorrow my plans include having a birthday party for the little man and Sunday, I want to lay around and do NOTHING!
Grace, have a great week-end, hope that the party goes well.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
I know you couldn't possibly have had an attitude! Was Bossman just being a bully??
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Have a lovely weekend Grace.
ReplyDeleteRonnie
xx
#6. Really? And why did you not tell me of this dream.
ReplyDelete