Yesterdays spanking was OUCHY! He used the wooden spoon that PK gave us. Wow, very stingy. While spanking he told me he wanted to start off with one thing that he wanted me to do everyday. Of course this involved laundry! If you've been reading here for any length of time, you will know how much I hate laundry. So, he just wants me to keep the hamper empty. We just redid our closet and it looks so nice he doesn't want laundry to mess things up.
Well, I thought this was just too much! Of course I had to be practical and try and tell him how that wasn't going to work out.
A word of advice......don't back talk someone holding a wooden spoon..
He had already finished the spanking. My pants were already back in their place. But he decided that I was being to mouthy and pulled me straight back over his knee for a dose of the backscratcher! OUCH!
Here's the thing. I totally see his point. Whenever he says something, I ALWAYS have a counter point. I can never just go with what he says. I always have to have the last word.
So, I'm working on that. And meanwhile, my butt is very sore today!
I think I mentioned a hotel this weekend.....well, it's a go! I better get some K-Y before the weekend!!!
See ya tomorrow!
Written while ignoring laundry by::
KY is sticky and dries out. Here are some specific lubes that work better (IMO):
ReplyDelete* Liquid Silk
* Astroglide
* Slippery Stuff (that's what we have now)
I think you can get them all through a non-descript Amazon order, or from Babeland.
Good luck!
s
Thank you for the advice! I'm going to look for some right now.
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
Just shows how different folks are. I never understood why you hate laundry. I mean, you don't have to do it by HAND, do you? Just shove it in a machine and press a button?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the smell of freshly washed laundry, and hanging it out, watching it blow dry in the wind... or, in winter, tumbling it dry and whipping it out as soon as the drier finishes, to hang it up so it doesn't need ironing, heehee! Putting the socks in pairs on the line, so I dont have to search for pairs later.... wish we lived closer, I would do your washing for you! xxxxxxxx