Thank you all for the crock pot blog. I haven't been to the site yet but I think that is where the recipe orginated. Since I've become the crock pot queen, I'll be checking out that site!
Daisy~ You are right....I hate doing anything domestic. Sucks for me, since I'm a housewife...LOL I have decided to look for something around this house that I DO like doing and I came up with the following:
Watching TV
Surfing the net
playing on Facebook
reading
petting the cat
talking on the phone
snuggling with my husband
spankings
shopping (as long as it's not for groceries)
sleeping
That's it. See I'm a busy girl doing all these things. Doesn't leave much time for laundry and cooking.....
Now, don't you feel sorry for me?
Written while ignoring laundry by::
I read Nick your list - now he thinks we're the twins! You go girl!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK