When I say bad neck...I really mean it. I had an MRI in June and it showed bulging disks, bone spurs, degenerating bones....all kinds of fun things going on in there.
Turns out, I've had mysterious pain for years and never knew that it was my neck. When it acts up, it hurts up and down my shoulder and into my chest. I used to think it was my heart, but the pain would shift from one side of my body to the other, so we ruled the heart out. It wasn't until the MRI that we (the docs) finally figured it out.
The point is, this weekend my neck was giving me trouble. When it does, it is really bad. It's not comfortable to sit, to lay down, walk. It's pretty much just pain. And there isn't any pain meds that will work. I've tried them all.
So this weekend was spent trying not to move too much. Which turned out to be a good weekend for that because it's been raining like CRAZY around here and it's not suppose to let up until next week.
Bad neck or not, I didn't let an evening alone with Bossman stop us from having some fun in bed. Both the kids were gone Saturday night and so we did have a nice time together. No spanking though. But Bossman says I'm due for one this week, so we'll see when that happens.
I'm hiding all the backscratchers, just in case! And I BETTER not get one in the mail.
Written while ignoring laundry by::
I felt sad that nobody left you a comment on this post because I know how much pain you are in with your neck and nobody seems to care. Your sister can post some bullshit about how much she misses her daughter that she shipped off to her good-for-nothing X goofball hubby on Facebook and everyone crys with her... Anyway you deserve a post on this subject because you deserve some love for all the bad pain you have been having.
ReplyDelete