Wouldn't you know that the day before we are suppose to celebrate our anniversary in a hotel room....I start my period!
~sigh~
Since I started taking medication to keep the hormones away from the girls, my period has be sketchy. I've been as regular as a girl can be my whole life and NOW.....now I never know when or if I'll get a period.
I've been getting one, but they are usually every 6 weeks or so now. Which, by the way, freaks the HELL out of me! I keep thinking I'm preggers...GAH! But I didn't get one in January, at all. Then I got one in Feb. I thought it would be awhile for the next one to hit but NO...it's right-on-time! Stupid period!
I guess we can still try the anal. I'm hoping this will be the month that my period is really short and will be over in a day. HA!
A girl can hope, right?
Written while ignoring laundry by::
Hope it is a short one and it got me to thinking that women write about so many personal things on these blogs, but rarely mention their periods. Maybe they prefer not think about them.
ReplyDeleteFD
Oh how I wish we could call 'Aunt Flo' and say 'I'm sorry, dear, but this weekend is not good for me!'
ReplyDeleteAwww, you must have been SO wicked in a previous life, LOL xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHoping it is a very short one and you can still have loads of fun. After all, this way you can concentrate on anal, AND spanking, right? ;)
I know a lot of women and men don't like to have sex while the woman has her period. If it doesn't gross you out too much, you should give it a try. Not to be too personal, (but helpful...maybe) I take a shower, put in a tampon, and then we do all the foreplay first...then right before I go and take it out...there is rarely that much of a mess, and if there is he rinses off.
ReplyDeleteRegardless....Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful time!
Florida, I'm not sure why women don't mention it more....maybe they don't want to scare off their male readers. I don't mind talking about mine, but mine was so boring before there was nothing to report. Unfortunately, that may change!
ReplyDeleteThis is She....I KNOW...This is one time I wish I could call her and ask if she could wait a bit!
Daisy, I think you are right...I must have been a very bad girl! But you are right, we will concentrate on other things!
Judy, Actually, I've had a spotting problem for years and now that I'm on the meds, I don't. But that means we are used to messes. I was just hoping things could be perfect...ya know?
Have a good weekend All!
HUGS!
grace