March 12, 1989

Warning, cheesy post alert!

Dear Bossman,

I can't believe that I was blessed with you.  I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you.  Actually, I didn't do anything and I don't deserve you.  I can't believe 22 years have gone by already. 

Do you realize we have a adult daughter?  I KNOW....how did THAT happen?  We've been through a lot and last year was the worst.  I don't know how I would have done it without you.  You have been my rock and my support.

Thank you for always being here for me.  I love you now more than ever!

Happy Anniversary!


Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

7 comments:

  1. So sweet! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace,
    congratulations, yes, cheesy but why not
    The Wildchild is no longer a child. and the Little man is not so little.
    Well done both of you.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congratulations to you both! Its Daveys and my wedding Anniversary this week too!!! xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Ananiversary congratulations Grace. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the anniversary wishes.

    Life is good!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, very sweet!
    P.S Love the laundry bit--it's not my friend either lol.

    ReplyDelete