tushy tamer

The closet is finished!  Other than a mirror that needs to be hung up the closet is done and so that means I found the lube!

The lube was called...Tushy Tamer. 

I LOVE that name....LOL  But we didn't really like the lube itself. 

See, I never really read the tube.  Bossman bought it.  It was in the bag when we got home and then we used it the same day but I never looked at it. 

Here's the product description straight from Amazon.....
Product Description

Ease into comfort with this incredible anal desensitizing cream. Perfect for beginners to anal play, this specially formulated lotion gently numbs and desensitizes the rectal area, making the experience more comfortable and enjoyable for both partners.
 
I didn't know tht it was a desensitizing cream.  It didn't seem to desensitize anything!!!!!!!  Well, since I'm not that familiar with anal maybe it DID desensitize and I just didn't know it.  GAH! 
 
Also, Bossman didn't think it was slippery enough.  So I wouldn't recommend the tushy tamer. 
 
I'm just sayin'.....
 
I think I'll try some of the other lubes that have been recommended.  The tushy tamer did not tame my tushy, at all!


Written while ignoring laundry by::
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love the name too! One more thing I forgot to mention that REALLY helped was that before we got to the actual deed we played some with a butt plug (we really do need a better name for that.) It doesn't have to be a very big one at all but it does help the muscles relax. Using lots of lube with it is helpful to.

    Have fun!!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. And for the lube - I buy Astroglide at Giant believe it or not, and have seen it at Kaiser medical office pharmacy when I went with my friend for an appt so try regular drug stores too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what the matter is with me I keep missing your posts.

    K-Y is fine for us and as PK says playing a little with but plugs before hand is good.

    Enjoy.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete