Gratitude Tuesday

I've always loved gratitude Tuesday over at Ceeci's place. Seems like I always showed up on Wednesday, so I never posted my own. I have sat and made up my own list in my head, but I think for now I will post them here. So here's my list, and don't worry, I'm still working on the love story!

Today is the letter "H".

Hugs: How would I survive without hugs. Hugs make people smile. I love hugs.

Halos: Angels would look pretty silly without them, but I always carry mine in my pocket. ;)

Heath bars: What can I say, I just love that candy bar.

Holidays: I love spending time with my family on the holiday. I love the traditions we have. Besides, who doesn't like opening presents?

Hopscotch: Is there anything sweeter than watching little girls playing hopscotch? If only we could bottle up that innocence.

Hairy chests: Bossman has the best chest. Rubbing my fingers through his hairy chest really makes me feel calm and safe.

Handspankings: Spankings are good, no matter what, but my favorite spanking of all would be the hand spanking. What better way is there to connect with Bossman? I believe that getting a spanking by hand is the most intimate form of spanking.

Home: They say Home is where the heart is, and for me, that is true. My home is the place where I am safe and my family is safe. It's the place where there is unconditional love. Where else is there unconditional love?

Heart: I saved hearts for last. Hearts are my favorite. I collect heart boxes, and you can usually find me wearing some sort of heart jewelry. Hearts represent love and without love the world would be a very sad place to live.

Well that's it. I hope you enjoyed it.

later.....

4 comments:

  1. Grace,
    I love your list! I plan to join in next week. Althought by then, sob, I'll be back at work.

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace:: "Angels would look pretty silly without them, but I always carry mine in my pocket. ;)" Well, if that halo is in your pocket, what's that around your head?

    Thank you so much for doing a list today. You thought of some wonderful things that I missed! Sheesh, how in the heck did I miss HUGS!!

    Great start, I can hardly wait to read next week's list.

    ♥ Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely list Grace, makes me like you even more.
    Thanks for sharing yourself with us.
    Big warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all make me smile! Thanks!

    Elis, sorry to hear your going back to work. But can't wait for your list.

    Paul, thanks so much for your uplifting comments. You are such a kind person. I've never read an unkind word from you on any of the blogs. What would this blog world be like without such a wonderful person like you?

    Ceeci, how could you forget hugs? As for the halo, if I wear it I would lose all crediblity. I like to keep a low profile. LOL

    Eva, Look, it's right here...see?
    Oh wait, let me get those horns out of the way so you can get a better look.

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete