The letter "i"

Gratitude Tuesday is here again! I've been looking forward to it, believe it or not. I have been paying more attention to the things I'm grateful for, and if it begins with "I" I've been taking note so I can blog it. If you haven't been doing it, you should, it's a great way to keep the blessings at the forefront of your mind. On to the list.

Ice cream: The best ice cream of all time is cake batter and brownie from Cold Stone. But if your eating it at home, it's gotta be Moose tracks!

Ice tea: I love ice tea, it's delicious and refreshing!!!

Internet: The Internet has opened many doors in my life. I've gotten great ideas, I've learned many things. I've learned that I'm not the only one that likes to be spanked, and I'm not weird for liking it! I've met many great people, and have made many friends that I would never have met otherwise. What would we do without the Internet?

Invitations: Doesn't getting an invitation to something make you happy? It makes me feel like someone really does like me and wants to celebrate something with me. Getting an invitation in the mail just makes me smile.

Independence Day: This is the day we celebrate our nations birth. Something about watching fireworks and listening to the National anthem just makes me proud. I'm proud of our country. With all the turmoil in the world, I'm just grateful I live in this land of opportunity. God Bless the USA!

Ice cubes: There are so many fun things to do with ice, but I'll let you all use your imaginations on this one!

Imagination: Without imagination this world would be very boring! We all have our unique thoughts and feelings and imaginations. Think of all the things we do in life that would be boring without imagination. Sex, blogging, stories, art, even the gardens in our yards take imagination. Ever watch a child use their imagination? My son can make a stick at the beach into a machine gun. My daughter can take the most interesting pictures of herself using nothing more than a mirror and a camera. These are the most innocent forms of imagination! Life would be nothing without imagination.

I: I hope this doesn't sound pompous or conceded, but I am grateful for me, myself, and I. Sometimes that can be hard to admit, and frankly there have been times when I haven't been too grateful for myself. But I've learned that I am loved by a lot of people. If I didn't exist, my children would not be here. This world would be missing out on something extraordinary if they weren't around, for I feel they extraordinary human beings. So I'm grateful for I.


Well there you have it, the "i" list. I have to admit, this week was a little bit challenging. I mean really, how many things can you think of that begin with I? I can't wait to see what everyone else came up with!

Of course there is one more thing I'm thankful for but it doesn't start with an I, it starts with a S. Can you guess what this might be??? YEP, SCHOOL!!!

Tomorrow is the first day of school for my son. He will be starting the 3rd grade. My daughter started 11th grade last week. Although I really enjoyed spending time with my kids this summer (no, really, I did!) I am glad school is starting. This means Bossman and I have more time alone. Bossman has such a flexible schedule that he often has time in the morning to just hang around the house. This also means we can get back to our d/d routine. It's way too hard to do any spanking in the summer, if I remember correctly I think it probably only happened twice. There is absolutely no way to implement any sort of discipline around here in the summer. So HOORAY for school!

Everyone have a great Tuesday, and start looking out for things to be grateful for that start with J!

later......

4 comments:

  1. Grace:: What a splendid list! There must really be something to that cake batter ice cream, you are not the first person to have mentioned it. *sob* I'm lactose intolerant and stubborn (I won't take anything like Lactaid to help...I dislike pills) so I'll probably never get to know what it tastes like...oh well.

    Thank you for noting what I've been experiencing ever since I began this project, I've become more and more aware of all the wonderful aspects in my life. Truly, I have so much more to be grateful for than I ever gave myself permission to believe. This project has made me a believer.

    I'm so glad you're participating! The button looks really nice there in your sidebar too. Not to brag, but I've noticed it looks nice everywhere I spot it.

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ps:: I'm looking forward to next week's list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list Grace, I'm proud to be in such good company.
    Big hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace!
    Your list is great! I love seeing the similarities in some of the lists as well as the differences. I like becoming aware of things to be grateful for. And I like shareing these things with my friends.

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagination should no longer be needed for your desire to be spanked. I imagine bossman has a number of catch-up spankings for your enjoyment. However, ice cubes might be needed for your bottom if bossman indulges you too much.
    Hope you are spanked and then well-loved tomorrow morning. Tell us all what happens:>
    bare bottom up
    Mike

    ReplyDelete