sandpaper down my shorts

Last week was a hard week. Lots of things happening. The little man is starting his first season of football. So last week was his first "hell" week. We didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't too bad, and the little man loved it. Only problem is, Bossman came home from the first day of practice and announced that he is the coach. Not the assistant coach, the head coach. Great! We've never done this before, but now my husband is the coach? That's the last time I send him alone to anything! So the whole week has been consumed with football. Football talk, football phone calls, football practices, and low and behold, football on TV. Oh well, The little man is thrilled that daddy is the coach, and Bossman is having lots of fun with it. Can't wait for the first game, when all the parents start yelling at him because their precious one is not the quarterback, or didn't play enough, I think you get the picture..LOL

One week after shaving the kitty, I've discovered sandpaper in my shorts. Its so prickly and rough. If I don't touch it up everyday, it gets really itchy. That's the down side of the shaved kitty. The up side...it's way more sensitive.

There haven't been any spankings, but there has been plenty of talk. Bossman has said many times that he can't wait until school starts again. There have been a couple of times when he has lamented that he should spank me right then, because he knew I really needed it. This is a good thing.

It's nice to know he thinks about it. It didn't used to be that way. I always worry that I have forced him into something that he doesn't really want to do. Believe me, he assures me that he does. But I am not the most confident person in the world. One time, we were having a conversation about this very subject and he looked at me with such a shocked face and said, "what man wouldn't want to spank his wife, if given the opportunity?" Hmmmm, that's a good point. So I guess I shouldn't worry to much about that. Although, I hate to think that he is just doing this to make me happy. I want it to make him happy as well. Since he's been the one to mention it, I'm thinking it's making him happy too.

That's all I've got for today. I've been having a bit of a writing block lately that's why the posts have been sparse. Sometime last week, Ceeci wrote a beautiful piece about how she and Mojo met. She asked others to write their stories, so I think I'll write that for my next post. Stay tuned for that!

Days until school starts: 1 week and 2 days!
later.....

4 comments:

  1. Good for Bossman Grace about being coach, the man everyone loves to hate.
    So a possible 9 days till you get what you need, have you thought about being bratty every day. *G* That would start the spanking season off with a bang.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace,
    I have often wondered the same thing. Is he spanking just to please me or is he turned on by doing it? I want him to enjoy the experience as much as I do. I’m sure he likes the better sex but if he could get that with out the spanking, would he still spank?? I just have to hope he would.

    I had him read your post on shaving the kitty. We have it planned for an upcoming event. Would you still recommend it??

    Keep in touch,
    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elis, YES, YES, YES!!
    I highly recommend it. It's an amazing test of trust and highly erotic!!!

    Paul, I might just do that. But I've already earned enough to last a couple of weeks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Grace:: A house filled with football talk and football on TV, how are you maintaining your composure?

    Sorry about the prickly itchies, have you tried a bit of talc? It helps sometimes. I have so many silly stories of our different experiments with hair removal. We've settled on a "buzz cut". He brings over his beard trimmer and cuts it short. We tried Nads, sweet Jeezus I said words I didn't know I knew..owie, owie ouch. Shaving was wretched, it was the ingrown hairs. The buzz cut has been the best solution thus far. Perhaps I should pop over and tell Elis to go for it...it grows back.

    Are you really going to write your love story??? I can hardly wait to read it. Romantic me pictured a week of love stories. I'll check back.

    **Big Hugs**

    ReplyDelete