This weekend was much better than usual. If you missed why, check out the previous post for details. Needless to say, after a hard spanking, I tend to behave myself better than usual.
Saturday morning was a football game. We lost, but we did make a touchdown, so all was not in vain. Problem is, as I was walking up the steps to the field, I tweaked my back out of place. My lower back is now hurting. My mother was at the game and when I told her what happened she insisted I take some Aleve. I've never tried it, and just so you know, it didn't work. She gave me 4. Didn't work. I hate taking pills or medication of any kind, so taking 4 Aleve was big for me. If I'm going to take something, I wish it would work. Yesterday, I took Advil. That worked somewhat. Oh well, I spent a lot of time yesterday in the recliner with a pillow under my back, it seemed to be the only way I could be comfortable. Sitting at the computer for a long period of time didn't work to well. I managed to sit here for a while yesterday though, I just couldn't watch one more second of football and racing, which is all Bossman wanted to do.
Today is better, but it is still sore. Adding to the soreness is my neck, which apparently, I slept on wrong. As my mama used to say, if it ain't one thing, it's two.
One thing about this weekend is how lovely Bossman and I got along. Bossman claims I "stole" an orgasm from him. How does one steal an orgasm, you might ask? Very easily, in my case. But I never thought of it as "stealing". I just had to laugh when he said that to me yesterday.
Here's the story. Saturday night I was horny. OK, I said it, horny! Even if my back was hurting, my butt was hurting in a good way from the night before. So I was thinking about it all day. You KNOW what happens when you think about spankings all day, or relive the spanking you got the night before. So, Saturday night, I asked Bossman if he would come to bed with me for awhile. Most of the time he will come to bed with me until I'm asleep, and then he gets up. But I wasn't sure if he would come to bed with me this night because he got a new computer game and I know he was anxious to have some time alone with the computer. But he was happy to come to bed with me.
We immediately got in our spooning position. I reached back to rub his cock. This has become our signal for, yes, I'm interested in having sex. So, he reached to the front to start rubbing me.
Since I was already hot and bothered, it didn't take long for me to release a nice orgasm. Ahhh, the release! Just what I needed. Didn't help the back much though. I wasn't sure how I was going to help Bossman with his need, but I didn't need to worry, he said he was fine. Good thing, cuz I was wiped out by now. So he went to his game, and I went to sleep. That, my friends, is how you steal orgasms.
Guess I better do some commuity service for my crimes. Actually, I'm thinking I deserve a spanking for that. I mean seriously, stealing is a serious crime!
Too bad the law is out of town today. Guess I won't be able to pay up until tomorrow. Actually, that's a good thing, I don't think my back could bend over to take anything today.
later........
Stealing orgasms? You'll make up any excuse to get your butt warmed, won't you?
ReplyDeleteAmazing. You're weekend was much like mine. Made for one happy algebra teacher today. Except for when this one little punk threw one of my calculaters in the trash. That kinda ticked me off. Made me think "I'm paying $$$$ for a masters degree why?"
Anyhow.... good for you!! Hope your back is on the mend.
Eva
Damn I been stealing orgasms for years and had no idea!
ReplyDeleteYour mom is right if it isn't one thing it is two. Check out my Gratitude Tuesday tomorrow and you will see what I mean.
Oh I need to add something...I would be grateful if you would take Grace's pain away.
Hugs
Feel Better
Theresa
All that fun and you throw your back out at a ball game. I hope it gets better soon. I will be happy to take you pain, only a bit lower please!
ReplyDeletePK
So sorry about your back, Gracie!
ReplyDeleteBut even though your one of my pals, there is NO way that I am offering to take any more pain for anyone else anytime soon... last time was WAY too painful. Besides, I don't think it would do a thing for your back... if it would I'd surely try cause I hate it when my friends hurt... I'd so much rather it be me, well, except for Kayley, he, he, he.
You deserved that orgams by the way and something tells me that it wasn't exactly "stolen" anyway...
Hugs and healing thoughts,
Tiggs
Grace.. okay, wait. I just noticed the title of this post. Aftermath... that would be English? Science? Maybe social studies, yes?
ReplyDeleteHehehehe...
Okay, enough with the math crap. Sorry. I don't love it as much as I act like.
Eva
Grace, sorry about the back pain that sucks, truly.
ReplyDeleteStealing is a serious crime, at least two spankings, to orgasms of course.
Oh my goodness, teachers with a sense of humour, (?????) God help us.
Be well dear girl.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
No Eva, I thought you knew, after math comes LUNCH!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone for you sympathies! My back is feeling much better today.
Paul, I know stealing is a serious crime. Someday I might reform myself, but once your hooked on something, it's hard to get off!
HUGS!
grace
Actually, after math I go home.
ReplyDelete