I have a confession to make.
My confession is, I hate giving blowjobs. I KNOW! I can hear the gasping around the world.
People, I've tried. I've tried to like them. I've tried to find my inner slut. You know, the one we all have inside us that makes us feel sexy and erotic. The one that makes blow jobs sound like yummy lollipops and ice cream cones. She's not there. I don't think I have an inner slut. Either that, or she's lost and can't find her way home.
Either way, I don't like blow jobs. My jaw hurts, my cheeks get tired, I gag. Having my head moved back and forth while sucking on my husbands cock doesn't make me feel more submissive, it makes me feel ridiculous. It's just uncomfortable. Believe me when I say, we've tried all ways. We've tried all positions. I just can't get into it. Turns me off, completely.
Needless to say, this does not please Bossman. He's a man, he's a red-blooded, sexy MALE! I've yet to come across a male that doesn't like his cock sucked on. So, once in a great while, I take pity on the man and give a little suck. I usually do this when we are in the shower. I find I can tolerate it much better in the shower. There aren't any weird smells, there aren't any weird tastes, and water makes everything a little more erotic, even if it's something you detest. Ok, I will admit, around christmas time last year, I put some hot chocolate in my mouth and then sucked on him, I will say, that was pretty erotic, and Bossman really like that...but still...
So, tell me, am I the only one? Are there others that feel this way, or am I just a horrible wife? Are there some hidden secrets that nobody has told me that could help me with this problem? Or am I just a weird breed that just can't get into a good blow job?
Feel free to feel sorry for Bossman!
later.......
First off, I'm still stuck back there at "I've yet to come across a male that doesn't like his cock sucked on." Now wait.... do you actually discuss this with other males? Okay okay... I'm not quite as bad as you. I can take it or leave it... and that's on the giving or the receiving end. It's okay sometimes but as a rule, it's not one of my favorite things.
ReplyDeleteYou're okay. Honest.
Hugs~
Eva
I meant on the INTERNET! Although, conducting a poll might be just the thing to make me more popular!
ReplyDeleteCan you just imagine?
Grace
But you didn't say on the INTERNET. So where's the poll? I'll be back later for it.
ReplyDeleteEva
Yeah Grace how many men you talking to these days.
ReplyDeleteYou're not alone. I do love the submissive way it makes me feel. I do think it is sexy. But it does hurt my neck, my cheeks, my jaws, and I gag too.
Did I ever tell you that my dentist says I have the smallest mouth he has ever seen? Will just says that makes it all the more sexy. "Yeah for him!" So how big is your mouth?
Next time try mint hot chocolate! You're such a riot.
How can I get blow jobs into my nursing home story....let's see!
Hugs
Theresa
Grace!!! Run, don't walk over to Theresa's place. Ahhhh hahahahaha
ReplyDeleteGrace,
ReplyDeleteThere aren't any right or wrong answers. You are who you are and you like what you like.
I'm sure there are lots of other activities that Bossman enjoys, so don't worry about it.
Hugs,
Bonnie
Hiya Grace! I've been gone for 2 weeks and I come back to a blowjob post?? What's up with that??
ReplyDeleteThis was a riot! Hot chocolate, you say? I'll have to try that. Was it really hot? How did you keep from spilling? Forget that.. nevermind.. I don't want to know.
I don't feel sorry for Bossman. He's blessed with a spankable wife!
*huggles* SuZQ
I have no real problem with it but I don’t sit and day dream about it either. I am not sure how good I am at it, but I haven’t heard any complaints. It doesn’t make me feel submissive it makes me feel powerful!
ReplyDeleteAlright time for a joke—
A man and his wife were in a car accident although he came out okay his wife was left in a comma. He stayed right by her bedside day and night. After about a week the nurses came to him with something they had noticed. They reported that when they bathed her she reacted when they ran the washcloth between her legs, this seemed to stimulate her vital signs. They told him that they thought oral sex might just be the key to bringing her out of the comma. The husband desperately wanted his wife back. He told the nurses he was willing but just could not do that in front of them. They assured him he could have privacy and they would monitor her from the nurse’s station. They were left alone but within a few minutes the monitors at the nurse’s station indicated that the wife had died! They ran down the hall, burst into the room and asked the husband what had happened. I just don’t know he cried, “I think she choked!”
Love ya girl!
Elis
Ok, Elis, you just crack me up.
ReplyDeleteTodd, not even in the shower huh? Too funny!
Bonnie, your right, I am what I am, but still, it bothers me.
Theresa, mint chocolate sounds good.
Eva, I'll get right on that poll!
HUGS!
grace
Well Grace, I wouldn't give a BJ, not even in a shower, not even if you paid me, mind you, no ones ever asked.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Hi Grace,
ReplyDeleteIts not the sucking that does me, its the final part that takes mind over matter! But it makes his year and I get all the spankings I need so fair trade!
Fab blog!
Huggggs
I have no problem with sucking as foreplay but I can't let him come in my mouth, we have done it once and I gagged and was sick so now I can't get passed it to try again. Also his cock has to be freshly washed, you know when hes just got out of the bath or something. As Grace says I can't do weird smells or tastes. I thought that was just me. Anyway at least I always know when he wants me to suck his cock as he goes and washes it and usually uses the lemon lynx shower gel as I love the smell. As long as its clean and we have the understanding that he will oull out before anything happens I love to suck and tease him.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Luv,
Lily.
Suzq, I'm so happy your back and happy. The hot chocolate part isn't that hard, just don't fill your mouth too full, and DON'T laugh!!!
ReplyDeletePaul, your funny! Nobody EVER even asked??? What's wrong with them?
spankedm..., Thanks for the compliment, and I hear you about the end, that truly is awful.
Lily, It's nice to know I'm not the only one. That's why I like the shower. It works for us.
HUGS!
grace
Oh, Grace, you are SO NOT the only one!!!!! Oh, my goodness. We should ask the men how many of them don't like reciprocating... and keep in mind that even if they don't "like it" for some reason, they don't get choked by it!
ReplyDeleteI spent years analyzing and over-analyzing why I didn't like giving BJ's... abuse history, being "forced" to do it, being choked, etc. But you know what?
In the end, none of that ever mattered. It's all finally been replaced by new memories, new fun... and yes, in a weird, quirky way, both overwhelming feelings of submission AND power... simultaeously.
The day that I completely and totally let go and gave all control to Dante, the day I really and truly allowed myself to FEEL his dominance (his emotional dominance) for the first time, was the day that I stopped gagging. And I developed an actual hunger for him that I never, ever could have anticipated.
But still, when he doesn't appear dominant to me, when he is not feeling 100%, or seems as if he doesn't care about my submission or his dominance, the gag reflex returns in full force along with the aversion.
Weirdest thing I've ever seen...
But no, you are definitely not alone!!!
Now where is that poll? And who is going to ask the men how they feel about reciprocating?
Love,
Tiggs