
It’s official. Ceeci was correct.
He is a she. Mr. Kittles is really Ms. Kittles.
We took (him) her to the vet this morning to get neutered. Turns out, (he) she needs to be spayed instead.
Ceeci was correct when she said that tri-colored calico cats are always female. The vet took one look at (him) her without even looking at (his) her butt and determined that indeed he is a she.
Surprise!
I just wanted you all to know I looked at that cats butt more times than I care to admit. I studied photos on the internet to determine what I was looking for. All I really know now is I would not make a good vet.
That and, my cat is a girl!
And I wondered why the little one wouldn’t answer to (his) her name. She was offended to be called a MR.!
Enough of the cat already. Guess what happened this weekend. No, it wasn’t a spanking. Why would you even think there would be a spanking?
Friday I got my hair cut. Oh, and I look cute too. It’s a lot shorter but still, I look cute. And yes, it’s definitely blonde. (elis)
Anyway, on Saturday Bossman and I went to a parents night out party for football. I thought I was looking very cute. My hair looked cute, I had on cute pants. I even had a lacy blouse that I bought last month that I haven’t worn yet, that looked cute.
We get to the dinner and it’s a lot of football people. We meet up with some of the parents from our team. One of the other couples shows up and ~sigh~ she’s wearing the same blouse!
Oh well, I think I looked cuter than she did. Yep, Bossman says I did, so that's really all that matters!
That and my cat is a girl!
later..........
I can see why you decided to stay home with MY Dante... you can't even recognize a pussy when it's right in your face! Would you have any idea what to do with one? He, he, he, I feel SO much better knowing that although you opted to stay home, you will be Dante-sitting for me... I was worried who would take care of him in my absence. You know, feed him grapes and keep Dante Jr. entertained and all... it's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it.
ReplyDeleteHey, wear him out really, really good so he's too tired to lift a finger when we get back, OK?
And take lots and lots of pictures... maybe some video, too! I'll do the same, of all those cute little asses and pussies I'm playing with this week.
Hey, if you DO decide to be a REAL friend and come along, I just pointed out to Eva and Theresa that they could alwayd catch a later flight and still join in on the party... so let me/us/them know...
If not, give Dante a really big kiss for me... then I'll be sure to pass a few of those pics on along to Bossman... I'm sure he will be relieved to see your generosity and the great lengths you will go to help a friend in need. Question is, who is the neediest? me or Dante?
Maybe when we get back into town, I'll stop by to see if Bossman needs anything before heading home... just in case he's feeling neglected. By then, I'm sure that I'll be craving some sausage... there isn't any meat in it, is there?
LMAO!
ReplyDeleteLOL, your right, I can't even recognize pussy. I'm so ashamed.
But don't worry, I'll take REAL good care of Dante. But first, I better warn Bossman to watch out for feral tiggrs!
HUG! (maybe I forgot to mention, I love you too!!!)
grace
I must have missed the day you talked about the sex of your cat. As an old vet tech. I could have told you. Actually about 1 out of 100 will be male, but they are aways sterile. I remember a picture test in college of two cats butts and we had to identify gender. I can sex kittens by 2 days old now. Not sure this skill will pay the bills, but I can do it!
ReplyDeleteI bet you were the best looking at the dinner no matter what you were wearing!
Hugs,
Elis
I'll second that... just the vision of Grace wearing nothing at all... hmmm, eye candy to be sure!
ReplyDeleteHey, PK, you aren't the ONLY one who can do that... it doesn't pay my bills anymore but it once did... and for many, many years... I keep meaning to ask you more about those days, but privately not on-blog... I had no idea until you posted it in a comment a while back.
Makes many of the things we've talked about that much more relevant... and you far more qualified to answer than "simply" being a very, very good friend.
Oh, sorry, Grace, didn't mean to ramble... I love you, too, even if I am going to scratch your eyes out unless you get out of MY house right now and get your butt on a plane... I don't care if it hurts to sit or not... get here quick!
Don't wait around for Elis... she's not coming, party-pooper that she is... oh, well, she can keep Cassie company... she just better stay away from Dante!
All calico's (tricolor) cats are girls. Guys can't match more than two colors at a time!
ReplyDeleteAnother tip over 90% orange cats male, rarely will you find a female.
Looks alot like my Izy Bizy. Cutie patooty!
Hugs
Theresa
So how did the operation go for her? Is she recovering? Poor thing. We've been through this more times than I care to count. With my favorite one they had to keep her a week and fed her tuna from a fork cuz she was so little .... not young... little. She almost died. She weighs about 4 pounds now. Anyhow, I've had a long day. I'm rambling. Shut up Eva. Okay. I'll shut up.
ReplyDeleteeva
what a cute kitty
ReplyDeletecathy
I'm sure that you were the best looking girl there Grace, if Bossman said so, it must be true.
ReplyDeleteHaving our pets "done" is very traumatic, I hope that Ms Kittle is fully recovered.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
oh I forgot to tell you this happened to me twice, but not with calico's. One I named Noel and came home to find her licking his penis. The other I named Flo and vet broke the news to me. The hard part was changing their names. Noel could only become Nole, and Flo Floyd....YUK. So I just had two kick ass cats, with girl names. Like a boy named Sue!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Theresa
Ms. Kittles is doing GREAT! She's the sweetest girl around. The vet even told us we have a really good kitty. I've decide just to call her Kittles, because after 6 weeks of calling her a him, it's too hard to remember Mr. or Ms.
ReplyDeletePaul, thanks, I looked WAY better in that blouse than she did!!!
HUGS!
grace
Oh, the trivia that lives in my head!! Glad to know kitty is good.
ReplyDeleteMoJo had a cat named Mr. Pitiful Jones. He got his name because on the day he went in to be neutered the vet's office messed up and tried to spay him. When they realized their mistake they stitched him back up and snipped the right part. Poor little guy. MoJo said it took him days to recover. See, so even the professionals can make a whoopsie.
Those are some wild whiskers on your little girl. She looks filled with mischief.
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi