We all know the Q's are going to be a little tougher to come up with, but I managed to think of some Q's today.
Quiet: I love the peace and quiet. No tv, no radio, just the sound of breathing makes me happy.
Quotes : I love reading all the famous quotes in Ceecis garden.
Quilts: It's so nice to cuddle under a warm quilt on a chilly winter night.
Quarters: Whenever we go out for pizza, we can keep the little man busy for hours if we have enough quarters to put in a video game.
Questions: How would we ever get the answers if we didn't ask the questions?
Quality: The quality of things is much better than the quantity, which brings me to...
Quantity: When getting a spanking, quantity counts.
Quiz: I love finding a quiz on Eva's blog. Just not the math ones!
Quickie: Sometimes having a quickie before getting up in the morning makes the day that much better.
Quiver: Sometimes those quickies make me quiver.
Quest: My spanking quest has made me much happier in life.
Queen: In case you didn't know, I'm the queen of everything. Even if I wear my crown, my kids don't believe me.
Quit: I guess I'll quit this list now. But isn't it nice when it's quitting time at work? Quitting my job was the best thing I ever did.
Seems Q wasn't so hard to come up with after all!
later.....
Actually, Q was quite easy! Great list. Love the crown, very becoming!
ReplyDelete**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
Great list Gracie!! I loved it, oh, and have I told you today that I do indeed love you, too?
ReplyDeleteBig huggles and love (got those huggles from a new friend)!
Grace~ Great list... and I am breathing be it for just a minute, but nonetheless I'm breathing.
ReplyDeletegotta run...
Eva
Hey Grace,
ReplyDeleteI like your whole list and I like our quest and how it has improved so many lives!
Hugs,
Elis
Yeah Q turned out to be not as bad as I thought. Kind of fun.
ReplyDeleteI used to intentionally pick resturants with video games. We could always have a quiet grown up dinner. Every so often he would run back to the table take a swig and down some food, grab some Quarters and head out again. It was fun!
Thanks for the memories. Laundry and Quarters...what next Grace!
Hugs
Theresa
Love your list Grace, you are some spanked lady, but that's how I like them.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
I love the list Gracie (why do I suddenly feel like George Burns?) We had lots in common but I totally forgot about quilts and I do love em’. For me, quarters = 4 (unless there is sudden death overtime) but I figured I’d better not overdo the football theme after quarterback, ha, ha.
ReplyDelete