You all are too smart!

I love hanging around the smart people. They always make me look WAY smarter than I actually am.

With that said, I'm so proud of you all for guessing that I wrote The Perfect Night. Congrats to all of you, smartie pants!

First of all, I just want you to know, I wrote this story over 5 years ago. It was something I wrote to Bossman to give him an idea of what I was looking for in a spanking. I added the bj part because really, don't bj's sound so hot in a good spanking story? Plus, I was hoping the bj part would make him more interested in trying spanking. I figured I had to give something if he was going to give something to me. I really did mean everything I said in the bj post. I really don't like giving them. So I didn't write it just to throw you all off. Besides, I KNEW you were all too smart for that!

Anyway, thanks for all the compliments. I'm glad you enjoyed, because really, that's what Fantasy Friday is all about!


later......

Oh, I forgot to add how thrilled I am that I fooled Dante!!! It's a thrill to know he thought Tig wrote it. To be held in such high regard is an honor!

5 comments:

  1. I loved the story and I was so happy to get something right for change! It's a great story and I like knowing the reason behind it. I may have Nick read it again.

    Big Hugs,
    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great with this story, Grace! It's truly beautiful and hearing your reason for writing it makes it even more special...

    But yeah, fooling Dante had to have been the icing on the cake!

    Love,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Grace but it had your name written all over it!! Maybe I am just getting to know you too well? Nah. Never.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace you really had me fooled...I thought I wrote it! Thought I was sleep blogging.

    Great job. Congrats!

    And a big grats to PK! She's on a roll!

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great story Grace, you fooled me,
    and you are to, smart that is.

    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete