Hah! Extreme intelligent people read your blog! I got everyone right! Go me. Of course it could be because these are the questions I ask my math students the first day of school for the past 10 years! The kids love them, so I did have a bit of an advantage.
I got them all also however unlike PK I do not ask them every year. Why not you ask? Cuz my kids have been answering them every year since 6th grade. hehehe.
OMG!! I felt very smug with my answers! Geez! 2 right! And like Teresa I might be dumb but thank goodness I have a wonderful love life!!! Again....geez!
Whoo hoo, I got them all right! Great test.
ReplyDeleteHah! Extreme intelligent people read your blog! I got everyone right! Go me. Of course it could be because these are the questions I ask my math students the first day of school for the past 10 years! The kids love them, so I did have a bit of an advantage.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
Yeah well I only got two right. Don't take this test after a glass of wine and a hard day.
ReplyDeleteBut on the flip side they say I might be dumb, but I am a super stud, and will have a stellar love life!
Huggs
Theresa
I got them all also however unlike PK I do not ask them every year. Why not you ask? Cuz my kids have been answering them every year since 6th grade. hehehe.
ReplyDeleteEva
good test--
ReplyDeleteGrace, I love tests where I know all the answers.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
OMG!! I felt very smug with my answers! Geez! 2 right! And like Teresa I might be dumb but thank goodness I have a wonderful love life!!! Again....geez!
ReplyDeleteI missed the same two I always miss on this test. Sheesh!
ReplyDeleteAt least my life is going to take a turn for the good in the next two weeks! Woohoo!!
~Hugs!
I missed one :) That was super fun, thanks!
ReplyDeleteI guess I do not pay enough attention to questions...
ReplyDeleteI missed only one, and it's been a HELL of a day, so I'm happy!
ReplyDeleteIntelligence isn't NEARLY as important as being happy, soft, and at peace with who you are. That comes first.
Hugs,
Dave
Oh for heaven sakes, make me feel foolish why don't you?? I got a few. I think I may need to go back to the sixth grade!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Cassie
You guys TOTALLY crack me up!
ReplyDeleteThis was super fun! Pk did NOT have to wait for Nick to come up with the answers, so that was a first!
Have I told you all lately that I love you???
HUGS!
grace
I love you too Grace!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
Oh Grace,
ReplyDeleteI love you too, now kiss my butt! LOL
PK
Grace,
ReplyDeleteI got all but one. Now I can start my work week feeling confident! Thanks.
Hugs,
Bonnie