
I hate to brag, but we had the BEST weather this weekend!
It's been so long since I've been able to get out and do things without feeling sick. This weekend we had the chance to get out and it was fabulous.
So for all of you that are stuck with really cold crappy weather, I thought I'd post some pictures for you to enjoy of my great weekend.
Remember, this is not bragging. This is for you...to make YOU feel better!
You're welcome!



Could this be Patrick? Where is Spongebob?

later......
*No, I'm not in the pictures. That would be my wayward wildchild!
Beautiful! Now I know why Michael is so anxious to get there! Glad you had a great weekend, and so happy you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
It was beautiful where I live, too. I knew I should have headed for the coast! Great pictures, thank you so much for sharing part of your wonderful weekend with all of us.
ReplyDelete**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
thanks for the pictures--it is still very cold and windy here--that sun looks sooooooooo nice
ReplyDeleteglad you are feeling better
Cold here... and I do mean cold. How's this sound.. this morning we got up to -4 degrees and a winchill of -23. The only good thing about it is I didn't have to work!! And it's looking the same for tomorrow. I do envy those of you in warmer climates. Those pictures are beautiful! Get back out there and enjoy some more, okay?
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Eva
We don't have it as bad as Eva does but it is still cold here! The weekend looks wonderful!!! Wildchild looks so calm and peaceful!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
OOH!! I Needed those! I even have Eva beat this morning! I put my 8 year old on the bus in -8 degrees! The wind chill was something around 34 below! Brrr! She got there and they had no power! They got it with an hour though so they just left them in their coats! I stayed in!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the warm peaceful thoughts!
Carye
Living as I do on the coast Grace as I do, I still love pictures of the seaside.
ReplyDeleteSo yes these pictures made me feel good. I hope that you make the most of the good weather, thank you for sharing.
Warm hugs,
Paul.