
If you look in my deleted folder you will find a cyber wastebasket full of crumpled up wads of paper. Some of the paper missed the target and landed on the floor next to the basket. Others are laying in my drafted folder, unfinished and uninspired.
I wrote a really long piece the other day. It was full of my opinion on the world. It was good. Nope, it was bad. So I deleted it.
Anyway, don't look at the mess. I'll clean it up soon.
Soon as I figure out something to write about.
Meanwhile, talk amongest yourselves.
Oh, and have a Happy Valentines day!
later............
Well girl, this is how I feel most of the time these days! But sometimes I just want to post because I like to talk to everyone.
ReplyDeleteSo I'll ask questions and you can answer. How's your mom? Is she pleased with the results? Has the independent study begun yet? Everything going smooth with it? Is the Wildchild still grounded? How's that going? Can you blog with a teenager at home. If you can't you will have to get her her own apartment. Are you all well these days. Heart only beating fast when Bossman approached with the backscratcher? Come on inquiring minds want to know! Get busy!
Hugs,
PK
I think you can take the post out of the trash and send to us and we will love them.
ReplyDeleteReading PK reminds me of my conversations with Will...she must really love you!
Huggs we all do!
Theresa
Grace, none of your posts deserve to be chucked away. We like them all, perhaps you need another visit with Bossman and the BS.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Valentines day.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Sheesh! I think PK covered it all! lol
ReplyDeleteI've been in the same mood. Nothing to talk about, nothing to say. But do post anyway Grace. We do like what you have to say :)
~Hugs!