It sucks to be me!

Life sucks right now.

It's too painful to blog about.

I'll be back when things cool down around here.

grace

13 comments:

  1. I'm rooting for you!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life always has to suck for someone and now is your turn. Sorry but your turn will end. I love you and I KNOW things will improve, I promise!

    Big old hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, I'm so sorry! :(

    I hope things get better soon. {{{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, things WILL get better, honest.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there!! It won't suck forever!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can empathize, Grace - sorry to hear this, and hope things get better soon!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sad to hear it Grace. I hope things get better VERY VERY VERY Soon for you guys. We'll be here for you!

    Love,

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry things are bad --I hope things get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can promise you that sucking inevitably comes to an end... and storms always pass, leaving blue skies and rainbows just when you need them most!

    I'm here always, just as you've been for me!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope things are much better soon!

    ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Grace,

    nice blog!!!! do you mind if I add you to my blog ?? Thank you.

    have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry that things are sucky right now for you. Keep looking at that little light at the end of the tunnel..it's getting bigger and brighter each day....really! Thanks for telling us how you're doing, so that we can lift you up with our positive thoughts and prayers.

    I'll miss you...
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sucks when life sucks, especially when it sucks for someone you really like.

    I hope the sucking stops soon.

    *hugs*

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete