Well, it finally happened! The time finally arrived. The dream came true. The fantasy was fulfilled. Life is good.
Oh, I suppose you'd all like to know what I'm talking about.
I could tell you. I know what detail whores you all are!
But sometimes it's nice to just know a secret. Sometimes you just want to keep it and hold it all to yourself.
Lucky for you....today is NOT that day!
I got the belt, I got the belt, I got the belt...did I mention I got the BELT?
Yep, finally happened. Bossman finally pulled out the big guns.
It all happened Friday. Friday, March 14th, 2008 to be exact.
Everything started innocently enough. First there was a shower. Have I mentioned that I hardly ever take a shower alone? Friday was no different. I had the baby that day, so I certainly wasn't expecting anything to happen. But guess what, in case you didn't know, babies take naps. Yep, they do!
So, we took a shower. I love me a shower with Bossman. It's a place where we touch, we talk and we manage to actually get clean....I know, what a concept.
After we got out of the shower, and made sure the baby was still asleep, Bossman decided to spank me. Now, I'm a pretty good girl, so I'm not even sure WHY he felt the need to spank. Could be, he didn't like all the laundry that has been sitting in the basket for a couple of days. Or, it could be that he didn't like my bossy attitude. Either way, I can't see why a spanking would be in order, but a spanking was had.
So, over his lap I went. Naked as the day I was born. Uh, just in case you don't know this, let me help you all out here. Spankings on a freshly showered bottom, HURT!
He used his hand and the dreaded BS! Why oh why haven't I thrown that stupid thing away? I guess it's because Bossman threatened a fate worse than death* if anything ever happened to the BS.
After a round with his hand and the BS, he stood me up. HOORAY, I thought I was done! Nice stingy spanking, nothing major, just a great way to start the day...right?
WRONG! He led me to the corner. WHAT? This was an outrage! How dare he! I wasn't going to put up with that. So I whined. And then I turned around to look at him.
Girls and Boys, this is the part of this post where I deliver a public service announcement.
Girls and Boys, it is NEVER a good idea to turn away from a corner when in the middle of a spanking session. Not only does it piss off your partner, it doesn't bode well for your bottom.
I now return you to your regularly scheduled story....
After I turned around, he wasn't very happy with me, so over his lap I went,once again. This time the BS made itself known much more frequently. Ouch and double ouch!
After this next volley and a stern lecture on the virtues of listening to Bossman, he stood me up again. WHEW! Now I was certain we were done, and not a moment too soon.
But NO! I was led BACK to the CORNER???!!!!!
What?
Why?
NOT FAIR!!!
This time, he left the room for a few minutes. I could have easily moved, but after that last volley, I think I learned my lesson. See, public service announcement above.
After he returned to the bedroom, he pulled me out of the corner and bent me over the bed. Oh, this was new. He never spanks me like that.
That's when I heard it. DUM, DUM, DUM! THE BELT!
I wasn't prepared. I didn't think this was going to happen right now. Is this really happening right now? YIKES!
I started protesting. NO, I'm not ready. Not now, I was just kidding. NO, no NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Bossman said yes. I started sweating. I don't know WHY, but I got really nervous. I thought of everything I had read. A lot of you gave me your impressions of the belt and it didn't seem so bad. I tried to remember that.
So he started in. Not very hard. Wasn't so bad, so far.
Then he tried a little harder.
This is where I have a little bone to pick with YOU....YOU people who claim to be my friends.
Did any of you think to mention to me the wrap-around? OUCH!
Dang that hurt.
YOU could have warned me!!!!!!! Seriously...I may never trust any of you again.
Ok, fine, it only happened about twice. Bossman figured it out pretty quickly. He IS quite smart, ya know?
But still, a warning would have been nice.
The rest of the belt portion wasn't too bad. It was a very different feeling from the brushes, spoons, paddles and BS that we've tried. It's nice and stingy, if your not experiencing the wrap-around. (I'm telling you, it's going to take awhile before I get over this. I expect much apologizing from YOU, that claim to be my friends.)
So, all in all, the belt was GREAT! I wouldn't mind trying that again. I won't be nearly as nervous next time. It was nice and stingy and left a nice warm glow on my nether region. Of course the BS and the hand helped that along, but I think the belt left something a little extra......
And I liked that!
Now let the apologizing begin!
*fate worse than death? Extended time with the BIG wooden spoon. OUCH!
Okay, first of all...Congrats on your initiation. We all knew you would like it. Second deary...I did warn about the wrap around. I believe I told you to be careful about that, talking from experience for sure. I have had my fair share of wraps. Good that Bossman figured out the right length to use. It can sure be a fun toy. It will be something you think about a whole lot. Didn't it make you feel submissive?
ReplyDelete~Lori
You are a HOOT!!!
ReplyDeleteOh and by the way the wrap around? Thanks for the heads-up,
y
yummy: You are welcome. I feel it is my civic duty to WARN people. UNlike some people I know!
ReplyDeleteLori, I will go back and check my records. If you, in fact, warned me, then THANK-YOU! I will exonerate you from the apologizing.
BUT, the rest of you, you better get down on your knees and BEG!
Oh, and YES, the belt is GREAT for getting that submissive feeling. GREAT, I tell ya!
HUGS!
grace
Wrap around, what wrap around? We have to tell you everything? Come on where is your sense of adventure? I prefer the belt doubled anyway, I like the feel and it does prevent most wrap around but other than that all I can say is ROFLMAO!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
I guess I usually get the belt doubled too. Though I go my first experience with wrap around with a doubled belt yesterday. YEOWWWW! I concur! I actually cried out, "it's getting me in the wrong spot!" I guess that is not very submissive of me but it was either that or my first safe word use ever!
ReplyDeleteAdjustments were made and the fun resumed. I am sorry you didn't have the best experience but maybe next time.
-Jess
HEY..I DID TRY TO WARN YOU...
ReplyDeleteWOOOOO HOOOOOOO!! way to go, Grace and Bossman.
ReplyDeleteYes, doubled is best!
Hugs,
HErmione
HA! Glad you got what you were looking for. *grins*
ReplyDeleteBack during those few months we tried doing DD, there was discussion about using the belt but we never got around to it. Since spanking turned out not to be a fetish of mine, despite being subbish, or Dan's despite his being domish, we dropped that aspect of our lives, as you know.
Still, I was always a little curious about the belt. My dad would whip us with his belt and I still get a little nervous when I hear Dan pulling his belt out of the loops and the "clink" of his buckle. The *idea* of it was very appealing to me because of the obvious power exchange and the authority being established. Of course, I'm such a wussy; one wrap-around and I would have been hysterical, no doubt. ahahah
Glad you two had fun. :)
Grace I love this post, has to be one of your best ever.
ReplyDeleteYou think wrap round with a wimpy belt is ouchie, you should try it with a senior boys tawse, no actually, you shouldn't, serious pain.
Actually never thought of it, If it's wanted really stingy, hold the buckle and wrap round the hand leaving 12 to 14 inches of belt, depending on size of butt, If more thud and less sting double the belt to the same length, see no risk of wrap, it takes experience.
Anyway only two wrap rounds,about, just a wake up call. When Boss is in Dom mode, OBEY WEG!!!
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
PS, I'm praticing to challange Amber for the longest comment champianship, do you reckon I have a chance. P!!!
Paul...you may just win that challenge, but Amber, she is going to be hard to be in the comment department. Thanks for the warning about the tawse. I think I'll just skip that one. Bossman did have it doubled, just had to get used to it. Don't worry, he managed just fine.
ReplyDeleteAmber, I don't know what it is about the belt but just the swoosh of it coming out of the loops is enough to make me subby. We really did have fun with it. Watch out, Paul is trying to out do you in the comment department...LOL
Hermione, he did double it. And it was GOOD!
Mthc...did you REALLY try and warn me?
Jess, It was actually ok once I got over the nerves. He didn't try it too hard, so the wrap arounds weren't as bad as they could have been.
PK, I don't see an apology ANYWHERE in your comment! Yes, you MUST tell me everything! HRMPH!!! What are friends for???
Hah Paul! I'm far more long-winded than anyone else I've ever seen in comments!
ReplyDeleteSo there! Mwah! hehehe.
Although it's not really something for me to be proud of, now is it? *winks and sticks out tongue*
And yes, Grace, I agree with Paul; this is one of my favorite entries of yours too, very funny and very much wonderfulness. :)
I cannot believe they didn't twl you about the wrap around. How dare they! No one told you about dreaming about a "doubled over belt spanking?"
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
I've never had a belt applied to my backside, so like you I was completely unaware that there is such a phenomenon as wrap around. I'm grateful for the PSA (both wrapping and not keeping one's nose where it's supposed to be) but I'm also wondering why no one told you! Poor you... um... hey... wait a minute. What's with this poor you stuff? You got what you wished for... lucky girl!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
C.C
I am so glad your fantasy came true! Now you can relax and next time enjoy even more. :-) The belt is still just a fantasy for me... Best wishes, Terpsichore
ReplyDeleteWow Grace! Fastastic! I'm so very happy for you. Can't wait to hear about the SECOND time you get it. And the third, and fourth, and fifth, and sixth ....
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Dave