I love Tuesday!

Well, don't ever ask me to predict the future, for I seem to be batting zero when it comes to that.

Today was Tuesday, right? Well, I don't watch the baby on Tuesday, that is why when I told Bossman on Friday he was going to have to wait until Tuesday, it's because I knew, or thought I knew that Tuesday and Wednesday are the only kid free days. Usually! Of course if you read yesterdays post, you know that I already got spanked on Saturday.

So today is Tuesday...right?

Bossman decided to take the day off work. I'm seriously lucky that my husband has the kind of job where he can take days off whenever he wants. Today was one of those days.

Today was a beautiful day. A beautiful Tuesday. After Bossman took the little man to school, he settled back in bed. Of course that led to touching, which lead to more touching and I'm pretty sure you can guess where it went from there.... Yum, yum!

After that fun time, we took a shower together. I just realized the other day, that I don't take very many showers alone. I take most of my showers with him. I think that taking a shower with him brings us closer together. We talk, we touch, why, once in a great while, I even give him bj's in the shower. It's become natural that I would take my shower with him. I almost feel weird if I am taking one without him. It's lonely and there is no one to wash my back!

After the shower, I was ready to enjoy my free time. Bossman had put on his work clothes, so I assumed he was going to work. I was just starting to surf the net, when he came in and told me to get ready, we were going out.

Surprise, surprise! Goodie! The day was getting better and better.

So I got my hair dried and got dressed and we were out the door by 10. Did I mention it was a beautiful day? The weather was amazing! Don't mean to brag, but 70 degrees and no wind, doesn't get much better than that! We went to the beach, our favorite place, and just walked. And talked. And held hands. We had the pier to ourselves for a time. Oh man, the perfect day!

We hung out at the beach for a while, we saw some sea lions and some sea otters (cute, cute, CUTE!) We watched the waves. We talked about some of you. We talked about someday meeting up with some of you and then we talked about how much the husbands know. I told him that a lot of the husbands read their wives blogs and ALSO read other blogs. (Bossman isn't big on reading blogs. He's more of a short message board, kind of guy) So, then, I casually mentioned how I've been writing in my blog a lot more since I got the lap top. (Hooray, I like my lap top now!) I mentioned how he's missed quite a few posts. He said he knew, he just kept forgetting, but he was going to go back and catch up on what he missed. (YIKES) Oh, I mean, Hi Honey! *waves at Bossman*

So....... Eva and PK, stop thinking you're going to tell him. I'm sure he's going to read all about it.

Anywhoo... On the way home, we stopped at my favorite clothes store and lucky for me, I found a new shirt for 5 bucks! This day couldn't get much better, could it?

As we got back into town, we had about an hour before we had to pick up the little man. Bossman has been wanting to join the YMCA, so he said we were going to stop by and get a tour and pick up some info on it. I didn't really want to do that. I was still secretly hoping that a spanking would be in my future. And time was running short. It's not that the day hadn't been absolutely perfect, for it had. But I'm selfish and greedy! I wanted it ALL! Is that too much to ask?

But I wasn't about to tell Bossman this. So, I said I didn't really want to go to the Y. He wanted to know why not. I said I didn't think we had enough time. Well, he turned the car straight toward the Y anyway. Oh well. I guess I could count a spanking out. Or could I?

So we toured the Y. We got all the info. Of course, we had plenty of time for all that. Then we headed home.

As we were walking into the house, I was told I was getting spanked. He made up a very lame excuse, but hey, a spanking is a spanking no matter what the excuse. I made my usual protests and fell on deaf ears. (Thank goodness!)

He bared my bottom and swiftly went to work. He only used his hand, which was nice because I think my buns are a little sensitive from Saturday. He did threaten the BS, but luckily chose not to use it.

It was a wonderful spanking. It hurt just enough to get my attention, but not enough to make me regret anything. It had a lot of sting and nice rubbing too! While I was over his knee, he told me that he knew why I didn't want to go to the Y. I tell ya, the man can read me like a book. He told me that he knew that I wanted to get a spanking. That was the reason I was being so stubborn about the Y. I didn't have the guts to tell him he was right, but if you're reading this Honey, then let me say it now. YOU WERE RIGHT! (I don't usually say that here on this blog, but for once, he really was right!)

Anyway, it all worked out perfect for me! So whatever works...right?

Can I just say, for the record....

Tuesday is now my favorite day!

6 comments:

  1. Grace, sounds like a lovely day with a perfect ending.
    I wish you many more days like that.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a day like that, I'd likely wish that everyday was Tuesday. It sounds as if you got everything you were hoping for and some wonderful time with the man you adore.

    *hugs*
    C.C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy I see why you like Tuesdays! Did you wear your new shirt for the spanking!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine a more perfect day! I would love to join the Y!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does indeed sound like a perfect day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I was right. When do I get to be selfish?

    ReplyDelete