We got some bad news yesterday. Bossman has a younger sister. She's only 35.
She went to the hospital for a stomach ache and now it turns out she has cancer in her liver.
So, as you can imagine, we are frantic.
Today, we found out, luckily, there is no cancer in any other part of her body. This is a good thing...a very good thing.
Anyway, we are off to see her. She lives in Vegas. Her mother...the dreaded MIL, is already there, and my SIL, we'll call her D, wants us there to protect her. D just doesn't want to deal with the drama that her mother creates wherever she goes. She most certainly doesn't want to deal with the m-slim stuff. We are hoping our presence there will tame the beast.
We are trying very hard to be positive. That is most important right now.
Please pray, or whatever it is that you do when you have a tragedy in your family.
Don't know if I'll be able to get online, but I will have the laptop, so I'll try and check in.
Thanks, in advance, for your thoughts and prayers. She could use them! We all could use them.
Grace, I'm so sorry - you all have my fervent prayers.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracy
I send you blessings and well wishes. May all be well....
ReplyDeletedefinitely sending positive thoughts and good vibes your way =)
ReplyDeleteSending positive energy, love, and prayers your way...
ReplyDeletePraying for your family..
ReplyDeleteSeems she all ready has a guardian angel looking out for her as the cancer has not spread. I will put her on my prayer list and you and bossman also. Take Care
ReplyDeleteC
Grace, you and yours are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteLove and warm hugs,
Paul.
We will be praying for her, Grace! It is good it hasn't spread and she is lucky they found it in an early stage. That said, life will be rough for her for some time to come and it's great that she has you to support her!
ReplyDeleteHuggs,
Reesa
Grace, I already stopped and prayed for Bossman's sister before I typed this and I will be praying again when I post this and from here on out; my best to you and your family. {{{big hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteGrace you and the entire family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless
Huggs