Let's just get this out in the open right now. Bossman has NOT read my blog yet. If he has, he hasn't mentioned it to me.
So I guess you can guess that the belt did not see any action this weekend. Well, if I want to be accurate I would have to say that the only action the belt saw was holding up his pants!
With that in mind, I would just like to say, that I didn't have to wait until Tuesday to get my due justice. Justice was served with a vengeance and it came in the form of the bath brush!
Saturday night found us home alone without children. I forget sometimes how both of my children have friends and spend the night at friends houses a lot more than they used to. Needless to say, I had a feeling that my butt was going to pay that night, but I wasn't going to be the one to mention it. Why torture myself? If he wanted to spank me, he would. I just wasn't about to make the first move.
After the kids were gone, we decided that pizza and a movie would be the nights activities. Saturday had been a busy day so we were both tired. We got the pizza and settled in to watch the movie. I must admit there some moments when I thought I wasn't going to make it through the movie. Not because the movie was bad, but because I was getting very sleepy!
The movie was over about 9. I made it through without sleeping! I grabbed the remote, intent on seeing what else there was to watch. Bossman grabbed my wrists instead. Uh-oh, moment of truth!
I half-heartedly tried to protest. I was fairly certain that he hadn't read my blog, but one can never be too careful and so I was a little worried that the belt might make it's appearance. No belt appeared (thank goodness) but I was immediately pulled over his lap. After making sure my bottom was properly bared, he started in. Did I ever mention how hard he can slap my bottom with his hand? OUCH! Definitely caused quite a sting.
Sidenote: I am so in love with Bossmans hands. I feel like he has magic hands. He can play a mean guitar and I am always amazed at his ability to make his fingers move in such a way that they can make amazing music. Those same hands are quite soft to the touch and can make me quiver with delight. But boy does it surprise me at how hard they can spank. I really love those magic hands. End sidenote!
So after a warm-up with the hard, magic hands, I was made to stand at the wall. Oh, the wall, how I hate thee so! Actually, I have a love-hate relationship with the wall. The wall is a place where the butt can rest, so that is a good thing. The wall is also quite boring. The wall is also full of suspense because you can never quite tell what is happening behind you. Sometimes what is going on behind you can be a good thing, like lotion for a hot butt and a good rubbing. More times than not, what's going on behind you is the hunt for a new weapon to assault an already sore bottom with. In this case, it was the later.
Once the bath brush was located and placed on the bed, over the knee I was place, once again. This time around there was the and hand the bb to contend with. All I can say is...at least it wasn't the back scratcher.
The bath brush is hard! And it's hurts. Luckily I had a nice warm up, so the assault wasn't as bad as it could have been. But it's should be noted that we could have had a nice cook-out on my butt when it was all said and done. Talk about hot-crossed buns. The were hot and they were cross!
I haven't had such a hard spanking in a long time. I knew that once Bossman got started it was going to be a fairly hard one. I mean, I did have it coming.
Luckily, things turned out rather nicely in the end. The was lotion and rubbing and more rubbing and touching and more rubbing and well...
I think you get the picture!
So, Tuesday came on Saturday this week. Since tomorrow is the REAL Tuesday, I wonder what is in store? Probably not much, seeing as how I've been a perfect angel since Saturday!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOoops.. that was me up above. I hate typos!!!
ReplyDeleteHere's what I was trying to say...
Cookout? I'll take mine medium well, thanks.
Now listen to me... and I know my spanko friends will back me up on this. Do you know WHY we all LOVE LOVE LOVE the belt? *whispering* because our spankers don't realize leather does NOT hurt half as much as wood. Sure it's got a nice sting to it but wood downright BURNS. So you're fearing a little sting while Bossman whales on your tail with WOOD? HA! You make me laugh!!!
Love you anyhow!!
Eva
My twin is right! Plus at least at first they are a little scared of the belt and what it can do so I think they hold back some.
ReplyDeleteAnd other than just wanting a good spanking what did a sweet girl like you do to 'Have a spanking coming"? I only ask because I want to try it!
Hugs,
PK
Eva and PK are right! I HATE HATE HATE the bath brush!! It hurts SOOOOO much! The belt is a piece of cake. Er, wrong metaphor, it doesn't crumble or have icing, but you get my point.
ReplyDeleteGrace, you've been an angel, pull the other one!!! Chuckle.
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting how angel dust gets scattered on a hot butt, thus ensuring that the owner of the said butt behaves, until the said butt cools down. Then the young lady reverts to normal and earns another hot butt. ;)
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.
I love my husband's magic hands too... :-)
ReplyDeleteOh Grace, I'd take the belt over the bathbrush any time. And I'm with you...I get put in the corner and it's a love hate relationship. I'm not allowed to rub until corner time is done so I can't wait to get out but I'm glad to be there because I'm (usually) done with the punishment.
ReplyDeleteApparently PK has not been paying attention to my posts! My last post clearly stated what this spanking was all about.
ReplyDeleteNow PK, go do your homework. I might even give you a C for effort!
Ok, I get the point about the belt! I don't know why the belt is such a scary thing for me, but it is! I think it's just something in my mind that I need to get over.
Yes Paul, the angel dust does tend to wear off fairly quickly once the buns cool down!
MMMMMM...did someone mention cake?
Magic hands are the BEST!
Corners and walls...good and bad, but in the end, it's all good!
HUGS!
grace
Well so much for Bossman reading the blog. Now if he does he will realize (thanks to Eva) the belt (leather) does not hurt as much as the bath brush(wood).
ReplyDeleteI'm just concerned now you might get both!
Huggs
Theresa