Friday fill-ins

1. Why do we have to hide our kinks?


2. Facebook and Twitter are now habits.


3. I have a problem with leisure suits.


4. I had never heard the phrase "WEG" and it made me feel stupid when I finally figured it out.


5. I will procrastinate the way I always do.


6. How was I to know that meeting friends from the internet would be a good thing?


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to camping with the youth group, tomorrow my plans include relaxing in the forest and Sunday, I want to have someone else to pack the car for the journey home!

See ya’ll on Sunday night!  Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Happy camping Grace.
    Ronnie
    xx

    PS - not tried Twitter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time Grace. I don't mind camping but I want to do it at a 5 star resort!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so far resisted both Twitter and Facebook....I often think I spend too much time online as it is!!

    Enjoy the camping.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Grace:

    i love camping!! have a great time and enjoy the forest!

    huge hugs!!

    löthianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! And what do you think of the new Facebook format? My god there are a lot of people complaining, lol!

    ReplyDelete