100 things about me

In honor of my 5 year blogaversary I’m going back to the archives to pull out some of my favorite posts.  This originally posted May 31st 2004.  I find that most of the things are the same…as they should be…but some have changed.  I’ve added notes to the original, the new stuff is in bold…

  1. I’m a Taurus
  2. I don't believe in astrology
  3. I'm good friends with God
  4. I go to church on Saturday
  5. I have two wonderful children
  6. One boy and one girl
  7. The only man I’ve ever slept with is Bossman
  8. I don’t think I missed out on anything
  9. I get annoyed with stupid people easily
  10. I can’t hold a grudge against someone
  11. I’m extremely forgiving
  12. I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt
  13. I’m tall and I like it
  14. I used to wish I was short
  15. I never used drugs
  16. I’ve never smoked
  17. I don’t like the taste of alcohol
  18. I played the cymbals in the marching band in high school
  19. I love to sing for church
  20. Survivor is my favorite tv show
  21. I cry at weddings
  22. My favorite dessert is cheesecake
  23. Bossman makes me laugh
  24. I don’t like sucking cock
  25. I will suck Bossman if it’s clean and shaved
  26. I like being spanked. (like how I just  threw that in at #26?)
  27. I love reading
  28. My favorite books are the Outlander series
  29. Clan of the Cave Bear is my second favorite book series
  30. My favorite movie is “Officer and a Gentleman”
  31. I love musicals
  32. Grease is my favorite musical
  33. I think Richard Gere is hot
  34. Bossman is my first and only love
  35. I was a cheerleader in 4th grade
  36. My parents made me play basketball because I was tall, I sucked at it.
  37. My father left when I was 5
  38. I didn’t meet him again until I was 22
  39. I still don’t like him
  40. my first car was a yellow Ford Fiesta (I paid 900 dollars for that car)
  41. My first brand new car was a blue Chevy Sprint
  42. I went to 8 different schools by the time I was in high school
  43. I’ve lived in 5 states and Germany
  44. Bossman and I have lived in 9 different homes
  45. Bossman and I have been married 15 years (20 now!)
  46. I love Bossman more now than I did when we got married.
  47. I do not like people standing in front of the store selling something
  48. I can’t stand watching people talk with their mouths full of food
  49. I went to 3 different proms.
  50. Two of the proms were with Bossman
  51. I wore the same dress to 2 of the proms, but not the same dress to the ones I went to with Bossman.
  52. I still have one of the prom dresses
  53. The wildchild thinks it’s ugly (the wildchild used it for a halloween costume.  She dressed as a dead prom queen.)
  54. I saved my wedding dress for my daughter (she has already said she won’t wear it….EVER! LOL)
  55. I collect dolls
  56. I also collect heart shaped jewelry boxes and necklaces
  57. I’ve never met another person with my name
  58. My mother was a hippy
  59. I’m hooked on reality TV
  60. I hated the “swan” (I don’t even remember this show)
  61. I love country music
  62. Garth Brooks and Tim McGraw are my favorites (I just bought tickets to see Tim McGraw in July…YAY!)
  63. Bossman is my best friend.
  64. My favorite color is blue
  65. I met a friend on yahoo chat 7 years ago and we’ve never met (believe it or not, I met her in a parenting chat room, before I admitted to Bossman that I liked spanking.  But she and her hubby were trying to get into 3somes.  I thought/think they were so cool.  It’s now been 12 years that we’ve been online friends.  We still email each other.)
  66. I hope to meet her someday (it’s ironic that I met the LA gang and I still haven’t met her)
  67. I used to have a cat named Mr. Bill
  68. I love the beach
  69. It’s the only place I can put things into perspective
  70. Bossman is my best friend
  71. I hate house work
  72. I hate cooking
  73. I love eating
  74. I need to lose 20lbs. (HA!  I need to lose more than that and since I’m about the same as I was back then, I LIED on my OWN blog!  Shame on me!)
  75. The weight on my drivers license is wrong (who’s isn’t?)
  76. That weight is now my goal (has been my goal for at least 5 years?  That’s just sad!)
  77. I hate spending money (hate is such a strong word!)
  78. I love window shopping
  79. Having kids was the best thing I ever did
  80. Marrying Bossman was the best decision I ever made
  81. I enjoy good gossip
  82. I once met Richard Simmons
  83. yes, he’s like that everywhere he goes
  84. I haven’t been to the movies this whole year (still true, we just like watching movies at home)
  85. I hate it when people don’t like me, even if I don’t know them.
  86. My recliner makes me very happy (we don’t have that recliner anymore, but I do love my sofa!)
  87. Fat people in spandex make me sick
  88. I hate feet, I think feet are gross and I can’t stand anyone touching my feet. YUCK!
  89. I am a SIM freak…I love the Sims and could play for hours without stopping (I still play the sims, but not as much and not for hours and hours…what was I thinking?)
  90. I hate my double chin
  91. I wanted to be a teacher, but I got married instead (Yes PK, it’s true!)
  92. I don’t want to be a teacher anymore
  93. I was a Brownie and a Girl Scout
  94. I consider myself to be a good girl (but with a naughty spanking side!)
  95. I like kinky sex
  96. I have ugly toes
  97. Ebay is my favorite place to shop
  98. I don’t think I can think of anything else to say
  99. My kids are my life (did I say that already?)
  100. I had to re-type this post to make it work with my new template and as I was re-typing it I realized I had skipped number 49 in the original post.

9 comments:

  1. Posts like this one, your gratitude postings and the friday fill ins are fascinating to read. I'm sure this was equally fascinating for you to look back on.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Grace, that's lovely of you to share this with us, thank you. I really did enjoy reading it.

    I'm tall as well and I love it now but used to hate it when I was a school as all my friends were short.

    Have a good day.
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to lose 20 lbs. too..blogger did not want me to post this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to read. Wow, five years, that's awesome! I enjoyed your comments after some of them.

    So, let's see. I'm tall too, but then you know that because you got to see that for yourself.

    I saw your toes, and they're not that bad. Yup, mine are cuter *g*. You do like to window shop, especially on Rodeo Drive. I wanted to be a teacher too, and just like you, I got married instead.

    Somewhere in my archives is my 100. I think I'll go dig it out and see if its re-publish worthy.

    *hugs*
    CeeCi

    *Wow* Five years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace:

    this was an incredible post!! i am glad you posted it again!!

    maybe one day i will have to steal you this idea!! :)

    you have so much great ideas in your blog! i love it!!

    hugs,

    löthianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tons of heart shaped jewelry. I used to hate feet (mine), but some good predicures and pretty polish and now I love my feet!

    Thanks for sharing. These kinds of post are my favorites!

    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girlfriend,
    I am so glad that #7 hasn't changed. Something tells me it never will.

    Well I'm short as you know, I like my toes but Nick says they look chopped off to him.

    I got to be a teacher because I got married - Nick offered to pay for me to go back to school after we'd been married about a year.

    You don't know how glad I am that you are here!!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, late reading this due to being away on honeymoon! What a great post! Bet Bossman is disappointed about #24? Maybe if he covers it in cheesecake? LOL

    I am not tall, though if I were it would solve my greatest problem. I need to be 8'7" in order to be the correct weight for my height....anyone got some growtall powder? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. #63 and #70 are exactly the same :-p so you have to think about 1 more :D I don't think I can write that many things. How long did you take to write this?

    ReplyDelete