2. It doesn't matter how many swats it’s the quality!
3. The last thing I had to eat was cinnamon life cereal.
4.Spanking with the backscratcher is no longer essential.
5. Please take a moment to kiss your family.
6. Determination and guts have brought you this far.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quiet time with Bossman, tomorrow my plans include church and bible study and Sunday, I want to SLEEP!
Written while ignoring laundry by::
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHowdy Grace..(as we say in the south). Life in perspective. The "SUPERMOON tonight should put it ALL in perspective. which i hope you guy's get to see...the mountains..the seasons changing. snow falling..the spring flowers popping up and the cherry, peach and dogwoods trees in the their lavender , pinks and purples and most of all our sausage hound pup and our GRANDSON!
ReplyDeleteLast thing to eat ..bacon wrapped steaks, potatoes and onions on the grill, and farm fresh brown eggs mixed with Virginia ham , sauteed onions and shredded cheese..and of course coffee!
Take a moment to just breathe..walk in the country..enjoy the sunrise and sunsets.
Determination and guts..most definitely..!
The weekend..some southern fried chicken..some hiking on the trails in our neighborhood. Seeing our grand baby and the glorious supermoon tonight!
I've loved your pictures on Facebook mthc! Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteHUGS~!
grace