I just voted! My son just turned 18 this year, so it was his first year to vote. Since he's in a different state he had a mail in vote. He made me promise to get him a "I voted" sticker.
I'm super proud of both of my children. They both voted! That makes me happy!
Speaking of being proud of my children...
Today is the wildchilds 26th birthday! Today I am so thankful for her.
She is an amazing person. She gave us hell as a teen, but now she is such a lovely young woman.
She makes me laugh every single day.
She is smart, she is beautiful, she is amazing!
So, Happy Birthday Wildchild! I love you to the moon and back!
Happy Birthday to your Wildchild, Grace! Wishing her many more. Happy y'all voted.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat
Hi Grace, Happy birthday to your daughter! It is lovely to watch our children grow into responsible adults! Many hugs,
ReplyDelete<3 Katie