Tomorrow

Tomorrow my boy is coming home!  He's not getting in until late and I have to drive down to the big city...LA to pick him up. BUT, he's coming home.  I know he is homesick so he's super excited to come home.

Today I'm thankful for my record player and thrift stores!

I got a record player a couple of years ago.  There is something fun about listening to old records.  I didn't have much of a collection until I started going to thrift stores.  I've gotten some really good ones for as low as a buck.  Also, my kids and I love trying to find the most ridiculous records we can find and listen.  We have some crazy ones.  There is one with 4 guys in all white pants suits swinging on swings.  The music is awful, but we just love listening to it!

So, that's what I'm thankful for today.

How about you?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Grace...I have records that I collected as a teen (albums and 45s) that I enjoy listening to. Used to love listening to my mom's old 78s before she sold them. One song was called 'The Thing'...it's a funny one if you can find it. ;)

    Thanks for helping me remember it. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete