It's been cold here, which is unusual for us. It also rained again this weekend, so that was nice. We can really use the rain here on the West coast.
Today I was very thankful for my ugg boots. My feet were nice and toasty!
I haven't had that conversation yet with Bossman. I know you all are saying to just come right out with it. I suppose that is the best option. I just find it hard to ask for something like spanking. I'm sure its just how life is. Spankings have such negative thoughts associated with them that it's hard to remember that it's ok to want them. My brain doesn't want to wrap around the fact that its ok and it doesn't make me weird or odd. (Ok, I'm rather weird and odd, but not because of spanking. HA!)
I wish the world would just understand that it's ok. I wish my brain would understand that it's ok.
I will talk to him about it. I promise, I will.
Come on Grace, just spit it out!
ReplyDeletelove Jan, xx
Talk to him Grace.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ronnie
xx
How did you approach him the first time, Grace? Would it help to write him a letter? Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings...Cat