Day 16

I was on quite a roll and now I can't seem to think of things to write about.

I am thankful that Thanksgiving is coming.  My boy is coming home Friday and I'm super excited for that.  We are heading to my daughters for thanksgiving this year.  She lives about 2 hours away.  She's excited to be hosting this year and I'm glad I don't have to have it at my house.  It's should be fun.

I am reading the comments.  I'm terrible at responding but just know I do read them.  I like the comment about getting a spanking.  I wish we were doing that now.  I can't seem to get Bossman to do it lately.  In his defense, I've been having a time with my neck and other annoying health issues, so I'm sure that is part of the problem.

I should probably just talk to him about it.  Right?  Isn't that the advise I always give to others?  Isn't that the advise you all would give me?

I thought so!

2 comments:

  1. How lovely to be celebrating Thanksgiving with your children without the mess in your house! ;) Yes, Grace you do need to speak with Bossman regarding spanking! And you deserve a spanking for having to be told! LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your daughter is excited to be hosting her first Thanksgiving. It's so nice to pass the baton, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete